Reviews for Dusky Gray
QueenOfTheNight.x chapter 19 . 7/14/2008
Well. I feel one percent sorry for Shaun. But then I realize that he was partially the reason why Dom and Kate are so miserable and I don't anymore. lol.

So no, not really. He's being rather selfish if you ask me. I mean come on. You're trying to get with Kate still. I mean, you know that Dom broke up with her, you know that she has a broken heart, and you KNOW she loved him. And yet you're still trying to get with her? If you really loved her then you would want what's best for her.

But anyway, this was a great chapter. I hope in the next one you do a checkup on Dom. I want to know how he's coping. -sighs- I really do hope him and Kate work things out in the end...

loved the chap though. As usual. [:
sMiLeYgUrL4eva chapter 19 . 7/14/2008
I actually do feel sorry for Shaun. wow, i feel sorry for everyon to be honest.
BabyPop Massacre chapter 18 . 7/8/2008
Aw, that was so sweet of touching. Dom smiled! Good things shall come? I certainly hope so.
mrskelley chapter 18 . 7/6/2008
I'm glad heis picking up and going on..she screwed up, but I do hope they can make it! Too bad she found out that you never know what you got until it is gone.
WriterGurl123 chapter 18 . 7/1/2008
I checked out the song and it's amazing and it made me smile because I was listening to it as I was reading the lyrics. It was very touching. I'm glad that Dom is deciding to take a step forward, it's a good thing because what he tried to do earlier on in this chapter would have killed Kate and everyone else he knew. It's so hard to read how he's dealing with everything, and honestly, I would be livid at Shaun for ever touching Kate. There are so many things running through my mind, and honestly, reading both of Kate and Dom's sides, I feel bad for both of them. Kate has to live with the guilt and the sorrow that she caused Dom and Dom just has to live with his sorrow and what Kate did to him.

Well enough of my rambling. I love this story!
MeridianDreams chapter 18 . 6/30/2008
Ok. Wow.

So it has been a while since I have reviewed b/c I have really been taking in the last few chapters.

I think the one huge flaw I see in Kate and Dom is that they were trying to fill an inner void with each other. They both have daddy issues and it seems they both have no idea what to do when it comes to relationships.

Dom put Kate on a pedestal. She was perfect, was not like Lydia in any way, shape, or form. But she makes a mistake. She's human and now Dom has no idea what to do b/c his mind could not even conceive of Kate making a slip in judgement. That was his biggest mistake. Even though Kate looked completely opposite of Lydia, she was still a flesh and blood woman with another man chasing after her.

Kate put Dom on an emotional pedestal. The connection she lacked from her father, the most important man in a girl's life, she got from Dom. However, she got those same feelings from Shaun too. Kate doesn't know how to tell the difference between the genuine though so she slips up. And now that Dom hasn't taken her sorry as penance, she does not know how to deal. She really has not looked at the relationship from his standpoint. She is so ready for him to forgive her, she hasn't really thought that maybe Dom needs time to heal himself b/c he still is not whole from what Lydia did to him.

My thinking: they both need time apart. A break, if you will. B/c this is the key mistake people make when they get into a relationship. They look for their better half. Nope, wrong. You are the best all on your own. Don't even think you need another person to live your life. You were living when that person wasn't there and you will continue to live if they are not there.

But damn it, this is a story and I want my happy ending. So something good better be in the works.

I wait with bated breath. In the meantime, SUPERB WORK! You are killin' it, girl!
K.P. Crest chapter 18 . 6/29/2008
what? a smile? never thought i'd see that. i want them to get back together, though i don't at the same time b/c for a while he won't trust her really. i think. anyways, write more please!
XxPunkbrat88xX chapter 18 . 6/29/2008
I'm kinda iffy because I want him to move forward, but it seems weird that he's doing it without Kate! I want him to forgive her already, especially after her latest efforts. I think he should recognize that she's human and bound to make mistakes, thereby, giving her a chance to prove herself to him! But I understand that he's in a dark place and he's slowly climbing out of that hole.

Love the update and enjoyed that image of the "wet sand through an hour glass" that was great!
emotionless-stares chapter 18 . 6/29/2008
He's finally taking as step forward huh? I really hope that he and Kate make up soon because as much as she hurt him, it's not like she totally meant it. I mean, everyone has temptations right? She stopped him anyway. Why can't he just listen to her?

She even wrote a song for him for god's sakes. He should understand that she would never abandon him. Urh. I really like Dom but he should be a little more understanding. I pity that fact that important people in his life have disappointed him. I mean, he DOES have a point but at least Kate is trying her hardest to get him back right?

This chapter makes me so sad because they are both miserable without each other. I just want them to be together again. True love overcomes all, right?

I was scared when Dom almost took the pills. I hope he doesn't seriously try to hurt himself or die. That would make me sad. Then if Kate tries to kill herself then that would make me even sadder lol.

I hope Dom calls Kate and at least talks to her about the song, thanking her or something.

Oh, and I love Paul. He IS a really good friend. I hope Paul doesn't hate Kate because of what Dom is doing to himself.

Well, I'm happy that at least Dom is doing something good for himself after weeks of forlorn. I hope you update soon because I want both of them to be happy soon. I really can't stand knowing that both of them are really sad.

Oh, and I listened to the song, Special Two while I was reading the part where Kate was singing. Missy Higgins has a unique voice. I never really heard a girl singing like that before but the song is pretty deep.

Update soon!
Divisionred chapter 18 . 6/29/2008
That was a great update. I am glad that he is going for the record recording. He needs some serious therapy. Thanks
toonmili chapter 18 . 6/28/2008
that was a great chapter... It was so sad and depressing. I LOVE angst. I have to admit that after the song I thought he would forgive her but dang... he's really feeling it. I'm in love with this story as you know so I can't ( and I stress CAN'T) wait for you to update. I want to know what's going on with Kate, how's she dealing with everything... I want to know what happens... ghh... it's driving me nuts...

HURRY UP...
givelifeyurall chapter 18 . 6/28/2008
wow...so intense

i can't stop reading.
ManicBlue chapter 18 . 6/27/2008
I'm happy he's moving on with his lif. I just wish that he could move on with kate by his side...shaun should be punished!
QueenOfTheNight.x chapter 18 . 6/27/2008
A big step alright...

WITHOUT KATE.

I hate Shaun. He messed it ALL up. I wanna fucking punch him so bad it's not even funny. But then I realize he's no real...[sigh]

There's no way Dom is gonna leave without Kate. That girl was his everything. And doesn't he believe in second chances? he knows Kate is sorry. He should take her.

And then he shouldn't. Kate did wrong. She DID kiss Shaun back. She was wrong. I think she had a little crush on Shaun herself to be honest. It was only a matter of time before the two kissed, i could forsee that to happen.

Shaun even offered to help patch them up. Maybe he realizes how broken she is now. He's such a douche for stepping in between their love. I hope he carries this with him to his death bed.

Anywayz, this story couldn't possibly be any better. You have to update as soon as you can.
QueenOfTheNight.x chapter 17 . 6/27/2008
Dude, I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes after this.

Dom can't do it. He can't. No way.
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »