Reviews for Dusky Gray
Sesshy'sMate2012 chapter 25 . 10/24/2012
I loved this. Such a tear-jerking story :')
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
It kind of makes kate seem confused and need I say wishy washy. I mean its much better knowing that the girl can be fixated on one guy at a time, preferably Dom.
Kim Lawrence chapter 25 . 8/27/2012
Hi I just spent a very enjoyable couple of hours reading your book, (all 25 chapters). If you havent done so already you should seriously consider compiling your story into a book (you can try getting it published for kindle or even print, this is a book I would definately purchase it's such a beautiful story).
This was undoubtely one of the best stories that I have read in a while. There was so much emotion in it, several times I was reaching for the tissues as I was literally in tears and other times I was so LOL.
I thoughtly enjoyed reading your work, well done and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

On another note, if you ahven't already done so do you think that you can do a follow up story on Shaun? It would be nice for him to have a happy ending as well.

(This is the first time I've given feedback on a book, but your book was so enjoyable I could not reisist).
crissy19 chapter 24 . 7/31/2012
wow just wow...This is my second time reading this story and its still amazing.
Minniegal chapter 25 . 7/24/2012
Me likey this story a lot. Absolutely loved it. The ending put a smile on my face (:
sabrina chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
love it
Dreamgirl122 chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
I like!
Amy90 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Wow. Just wow.

I guess I'm kind of stalking your stories lately. I just HAD to read more of them. They're are great stuff!
xDangerousLovex chapter 25 . 5/14/2012
Love, Love LOVE this story!
Xoder chapter 25 . 4/23/2012
this story drew me. A hope in the sea of life.
loveslove chapter 25 . 3/30/2012
I really loved this story. I loved the connection from the beginning. I loved how it was so sweet and romantic yet sex was not needed to accomplish that. Great story
LovelyTea chapter 25 . 2/27/2012
I think this story is absolutely stunning, especially the end. Truly beautiful :)
dawn43 chapter 25 . 1/28/2012
saw your story read it and it was beautiful thoroughly enjoyed every chapter, Dom and Kate was amazing was rooting for them in the beginning was starting to worry when shaun came in.. I was no no no you cant break up Dom and Kate. I now favorite your other story. you writing is amazing.
Pissed off chapter 18 . 10/28/2011
After the first chapter, it went downhill.. Give Dom some testicles for Christmas!
crissy19 chapter 25 . 8/16/2011
This was an amazing story. Im not gonna lie i kinda cried during a couple of chapters, yup im a sap. A lot of drama and love, and a great ending.
322 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »