Reviews for Darkblood
Eytha chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Things got pretty intense in this chapter. Hideto was on the wrong end of the fight for a while getting sliced up. I liked the little addition of the cloak. So there are magic items or clothes as well in the world.

And he even has two more Avatars. I thought the penguin and dolphin was an amusing moment. It helped to soften the mood there. Hideto got several sides to him, looking serious and mean one moment and light hearted the next. They help to play that up for him. And even transform. Getting to see a lot of different things that are possible.

Are the strength of the Avatar linked with the owner? I understand that the place got cold and slowed the demon's movements, but it seemed that as the Avatars got stronger that Hideto was as well.

The mention of the Darkaos powers and its origin for him was a nice touch. Getting a little more background on him. Wonder if we'll get anything more on his father or mother later. Though I think it would have helped a little to see Hideto thinking about the control of the power, since its been made clear he had difficulty with it. Either showing the struggle he has with it or going through the steps of understanding and figuring it out would have been a good addition. Because it almost feels a little like a small note after the battle when it seemed like a pretty important moment for him.

Koji shows up and he's got a Hydra too for an avatar. I was hoping to see some of his abilities, but seeing his avatar is still nice. Guess I'll keep waiting, wonder what's he's like when he's angry.

I'll pick up some more tomorrow. It's fun see the early version of Hideto when compared with what you have in Absolute Zero.
Eytha chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I'm back again, planning on hitting a couple chapters tonight. One thing that I wanted to say was that you should keep to English when writing. Adding in Japanese tends to confuse readers that don't know the meaning, honorifics are generally accepted, but apart from that its best to stay with English. The other exception is generally techniques, abilities and the like. The best policy is to think if the word is required for understanding the meaning of what is being said. If it is not required for context then it should be fine.

That aside got to meet a new character and traveling companion. And Hideto was rescued from his fatal fall. I found the use puns and jokes amusing, but then again I love bad puns. I was surprised that you ended up introducing the girl that Koji is interested in so soon. I was expecting to see her at the tournament, but I do see what you mean about the limo appearing and being in the modern age. Though, it seems a little strange that there would be a large plain out there filled with demons in the modern age.

I was a little disappointed that Koji didn't travel with him for the training. I was hoping to see some of his abilities. Guess I'll have to wait to see what he can do.

The fight was nicely done. Got to display some new abilities of Hideto. It was funny seeing that he was purposely keeping himself from taking cheap shots for the sake of his training. Though it felt a little odd to hear that after one fight that had suddenly improved a couple abilities or skills. That seemed pretty fast.

And a new enemy is already coming in. You continue to a do an excellent job with the action. I look forward to the next chapter and hoping to see Koji fight.
Eytha chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Hey again! I figured that I'd check out another one of your stories. I know its old, but you can never have enough reviews right? Plus I finished reading your current story and I still have a lot of reviews to return for all you've been doing for me. I'd feel bad waiting.

Since the story is older I don't know if you wanted me to leave any critiques. So I'll just enjoy the read, which I did. I always love fantasy elements, even though I don't know if the world is modern or not, magic is still sort of fantasy.

Its quite an action packed prologue, but from Absolute Zero I shouldn't be surprised. You have another strong opening. I liked the short exchange between the leader and Hideto about what he is. And having the summons was pretty cool. Though you left off on quite the cliffhanger with him falling, already putting your main character in jeopardy in the prologue should be fun to see what more trouble finds him. He looks to be a complicated person mercilessly fighting and then guilt. I'm very curious to see more, especially since you mention that Hideto from here returns in Absolute Zero. Is the similar characters or the same one?

You've got me wanting to read the next chapter already. Keep up the hard work on Absolute Zero.
AngrySojiroT chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
This is a great chapter!

I love that first fight seen, and the characters have plenty of personality

Great job
Niki Tori chapter 8 . 3/4/2009
Cute chapter. lol. I could imagine them all as fight chibis...though I am not sure if that's what you were going for. lol. Also I like how you appeared in the script,it was like reading a drawn manga. :D! Good humor as well!

Anywho, please forgive me for the lateness of the review. Just been very busy a job and whatnot. lol. Thank you for R&R Ketsumei Vampire!
Niki Tori chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
This was funny chapter!Neat having some of the character's give a farewell at the end. Shinichi is such a cheater."Winners never cheat!" lol. Also I like the reference made to very nice chapter of Darkblood. :D!
A Little Less Than Dust chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Hi,

I love your story :)
munchinmonster chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
well this story is certainly progressing nicely. I like Tereda, he reminds me very much of an old teacher of mine.

munchin
munchinmonster chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Well Richard this does sound like a really good story; it was a good start and I look forward to reading more.

Munchin
Niki Tori chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
That is one unforgivable beast. I mean you could hear it eating its victim. Creepy stuff. Loved it! lol. Once again very nice description with the fight scene. But my favorite scene was the bar one. Where the girl tosses the guy and knocks him out chapter!
Niki Tori chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
It has been a very long time since I've reviewed. Please accept my apologies. Thank you for review my story.

Now on to the review:

This was a nice descriptive chapter. The characters were very amusing. :D. It seemed one scene all of them were blushing. Very cute...I loved that! lol. Will be reading more soon.
The True Dreamer chapter 12 . 2/3/2009
Hi! I really loved this story. I thought you had a very interesting plot and the charaters are really cool and nothing in your story was that predictable(Didn't like that Mai died)! I also really loved the fight scenes! I thought you really did a great job in writting a discription for those! I know exactly how hard they can be, but I enjoy writting them none the less(Check my stories out if you want). Great job otherwise!
EverlastingBliss chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
One question: How does the dolphin avatar move on land?
EverlastingBliss chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
Very nice storyline. I'm looking forward to more of your writing. :)
Spirit Tigress chapter 12 . 1/30/2007
It wasn't predictable to such a great degree. I'll definitely check out DB's sequel! looking forward to seeing Hideto Fujimoto's new abilities!

-SB