Reviews for The Interview
tbelove chapter 8 . 3/2
Hi, I love your story. I been reading it straight non stop since the first chapter. However, this chapter made me sad. Mainly reason is the problem between nick and Jake. I have not read the next chapter so I don't know what will happen but the problem I had is with Alex. I understand that you introduced Alex to inform the audience that nick is in fact gay. In my opinion you use alex way more than you should. Two reason: the first one is you use him as a sexually object for nick to take the urge on. Even though they broke up and and in the story Alex was fine sleeping with nick but that is the story you made up. It's a lie. Lies to the audience and lies to Alex himself. Why? Because even if nick was my ex, I still have feeling for him as you stated when Alex asked nick that "...had a fight with your boyfriend..." Or something like that. Alex still care about nick. How do you feel when someone use you as a substitute for someone. It's hurt, Right?! Second reason, you introduce the negative aura for nick to the audience that he cheated on Jake. You even make the relationship between them even feel awkward by increasing the passionate love from Jake to nick but on the other hand take it like shit. This is a drama I can see that but this is a bad drama (my opinion). But to be honest you are very creative to turn the situation so I will read the next chapter and write what do I think. Thank you for writing this fiction.
EPuppy chapter 25 . 10/10/2013
Lov this
EPuppy chapter 24 . 10/10/2013
What a omg! She rly have godcomplex lol so sweet
EPuppy chapter 23 . 10/10/2013
Make up already dummies
EPuppy chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
Goshh whyyy!
EPuppy chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
Oh my god! Chapter title fits perfectly!
EPuppy chapter 17 . 10/10/2013
Rowens was a bitch if the kid had die itd b her fault too. Cass3 Jake3
EPuppy chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
IKR! I like white chocolate and ppl dont go around sayin look that kid likes white chocolate its gross i prefer chocolatebars. Its so dumb
EPuppy chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
Ohgosh . I want a Cass or Jake :(. Lov lea
EPuppy chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
Cass so sweet
EPuppy chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
One of my fav chaps:3, yu may nut b in luv wit ur teecher but i du . :)
EPuppy chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
Mwahaha lov this chap soo cuteee:3
EPuppy chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
Awwwwwwwwww love this xcept alex nick already said that he doesnt loves him why did he go to jake
276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »