Reviews for to the things unsaid
it's not your fault chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
this is beautiful, unbelievable. i love this.
alicia marianne chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
this is just lovely. very powerful and real.
she smolders chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
How come all it ever takes is a smile? The sweetness and the innocence in this poem make my heart ache.
Violet Marx chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
'you smile.

my world stops.'

That just might be the best ending for a poem I have ever read.

And the whole thing was great, too.
sporkofdoom chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Again, this is beautiful, descriptive, poetic and lovely.
mostly water chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
The last two lines are so beautiful they made my HEART stop. Heavens.
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u. good love the ending and i love the part about sloppy poetry instead of love letters, that makes so much sense. well done.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
The first stanza has so many fantastic images. Love letters and paper cranes - that is just such a great idea. The line lengths are a litle wonky here and there, but it doesn't detract from this wonderful poem. Keep writing! :)
t3h Butterzfly of Nothing chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I like this, it makes me smile. It's sweet in a solid way that isn't very common.
x account closed x chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Quote able-

Loved it :D
a lonely september chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
shit, i love this poem. everything about it makes me want to stop breathing because it makes me reflect upon everything. . . i envy you. this is a favorite times a million.
Elenive chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
"you’re making faces at yourself in the rearview mirror and i think polaroid like i can capture every second on the speedometer, catch usclose to standing still."

My favorite lines.
Res Ipsa chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Fantastic! I love it. Hope college is going well :)
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
beautiful, amazing. i love it.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
you’re making faces at yourself in the rearview mirrorand i think polaroid like i cancapture every second on the speedometer, catch usclose to standing still.

how perfect and moodsetting. searching for something real. the last lines... wonderous.