Reviews for I remember
You-know-who-I-am chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
THANKYOU MY FRIEND!
myapologiesnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
You did a really good job expressing your emotions and using the phrase "I remember" without it getting tiresome. This poem reminds me so much of what happened with my best friend.
miss-blackhair chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
you really have the talent to express feelings very clearly. i like it and i can relate to it easily. nice job. :)

ps: im not sure if you're the one who asked me to tell you once i've updated my story. why dont you click on my pen name to find out?
Victim of Reality19 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
DUDE! like all your poems are in spanish and i cant read them :( this mades me extremely sad because this one was really good. . . why am i the first one to leave a review for this? werid. Is spanish like your native language? i cant imagine being able to speak 2 languages. . . let alone write poems in both! thats amazing! my mind is blown away cuz this poem was so good. . . im a little confused by it though. . . do they really die? i dont know but i really like it. . . very deep. . . great flow. well anyways thanks for the reviews, and for the itchy llamas. . . i think ur the 1st person to read that. . . and um that story was written before a final exam and um i was really tired so um yea they have 3 eyes. . . and i would love to come joi yoou in your mental hospital. . . someday im seriously going to sign myself into one just so i can wear a straightjacket!. . .