Reviews for Dear Future Lover
Mystified chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Heh. Another beaut. I'm starting to wonder just what it is exactly running around your head that prompts you to come up with these things. For instance: Don't be selfish. Hit the elderly.

I'm so going to have to remember that line. Spiffiness.
xLilyx chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
lol, funny indeed! I liked the outlawing traffic lights and breaking for those pesky pedestrians...
Sargent Pepper chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Sorry, I don't like sushi or rice, but I enjoy a good resturant or a good home cooked meal. Do I still qualify? I like this and it can relate to alot of people. Take care, Joey
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I'm suprised this got any bad reviews at all, I found it halarious. I love the line:

'He must always take his hamburgers with rice and complain when McDonald’s refuses to serve fine wine.'

If only! Anyway, I loved reading this, it was a great little ray of sunshine on an otherwise boring morning at work. Fantastic stuff.

Peace, Daze
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Hm. Cliche, this idea has been used many times. Over and over again. But I see you're for reviewing my
give me back my childhood chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
hahaha interesting! (:

"If I have a certain fantasy about Peter Pan’s involvement in the holocaust, he, meaning you, must be willing to fulfill my requests."

funniest bit for me! haha! (:
tad zendol chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Thanks for the review.

I guess this was okay.

Funny.

By the way, for you to know, most of the poems I put on here are written in a frenzy.

I'm having serious problems with my family right now, okay?

So, just...

If you don't like it, fine, thanks for taking your time to review the five words that you did.

I honestly don't care.

Just, don't make this a... I don't know. Final impression.

I can write better when I try.d
Universal Empire chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Ha Ha Ha Ha...I liked this. Very funny!

Marilyn Manson is an excellant artist. I did change up the title and description and added an intro to explain what the real title is!

Very funny piece. Keep writing!Sadistikal
loveshouldnthurt chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
i really like this and its goin in my faves! i like how its very different from other conventional poems and its funny!
The Melancholy Cocoa Bean chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
hmm. pretty harsh review there. i apriciate your opinion and i'll take your words to heart to make my work better - but i just wrote this in the way i talk. poems are supposed to be feelings. and those were my feelings. don't hate me for it ;)
Randomisation chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
wierd. i like it though!
RAVEN-6666 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
HA HA Very Cute, I liked it for what it is... keep writing. :)
HitchSlap chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Some of that's very fine humor and I think it'll go right over the head of a lot of people on fictionpress. But there are those of us who find it hilarious. (ex. "Don’t worry. My oven’s broken.") I love it.

You may have a knack for this; I'd like to see some more in the next few weeks.

Aren't they fun to write?

Take care.