Reviews for The Other Prince
turquoisewaters chapter 24 . 2/11/2007
omg, so frickin good!

it's nice to kno how important will is to Phil, but the fact that Phil has gone crazy is...sad. or, maybe it's just a side effect of the potion...hm,i guess only you kno for now

well, anyway, ur an amazing author, please keep updating!
Mistress of Shadows chapter 24 . 2/11/2007
Oh, my goodness!

So, I'm guessing that the queen has been giving Phil a potion to make him think that Will is there...no wonder he's alright with the whole wedding thing - he thinks that his brother's gonna help him out of the mess!

0.0

Nice twist.

Can't wait until the next chapter!
Alteng chapter 24 . 2/11/2007
Sounds like me. I wanted to get Part IV of Bane of Rendsberg to the poitn where they are at the festival before the actual date . . . March 23.

Oh well, to the chapter. A lot of suspense going on here. I wonder how long before the Queen catches up to the spy, and what will Will do. Sling Phil over his shoulder and run, and hope that his elven friends can help him. It does make you wonder what the Queen has been up to!
turquoisewaters chapter 23 . 2/6/2007
whoopee! another chapter!
Alteng chapter 23 . 1/25/2007
Yeah, Phil was a bit off, but he's not the brightest bit either. Would he have truly thought about telling his mother such a lie as searching for his father.

As for the bard, he's still entertaining. I would have thought that there would be more to do about him admitting to having seen William . . . like Ryn smacking him in the head when they were in the clear . . . then again, the weirdness stems from Phil not pursuing the issue further.
Technical-Difficulties chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
this is really cool. you did a good job
M.R.Sanner chapter 22 . 1/8/2007
I cna't wait for an update ! You have to update soon !
M.R.Sanner chapter 21 . 1/8/2007
another great chapter ,waiting to read thses paid off ,they are awsume chapters !
M.R.Sanner chapter 20 . 1/8/2007
wow this chapter was amazing , really it was .I enver expected this to happen ,never, I LOVE the twist ::hearts:: .

Awsume job .
Alteng chapter 22 . 1/5/2007
Swallow! What a name! Oh well, he's an elf, and he probably likes it. I can't remember the significance of different birds, but I am certain that you are playing with that on him. Oh well! Anyway, the twists and turns follow, and I think that Swallow might have a girlfriend, and Will will have to ask about this fiance! At least it's not his mom!
Alteng chapter 21 . 1/5/2007
Fictionpress has been on the fritz with the email updates as well, and I just got this update yesterday.

Anyway, nice chapter and the intrigue deepens with Ryn and the Bard. I like the bit about the mounted heads. They needed one that said king, and the head was Will's father. Hey, I am a sick little puppy, and I would do it.

Indeed it is interesting that Ryn is not freaked by the bodies, but she was by the half ogre, but my grandmother used to always say that there was more to fear of the living than the dead.
azzizarukas chapter 9 . 1/1/2007
i think your story deserves more reviews

really, it's very well written and uses a rather obscure idea that, while not actually original, comes across as such.
turquoisewaters chapter 22 . 1/1/2007
like you said

yeay! another update! mehappy, i really like this story!
adnapusa chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
Reviewing as I go:

"if I kept still and not breath"

It would sound better if you said,

If I kept still and didn't breath...

I'm not sure what all the fuss was over a cut? Like, they started freaking out and I don't know why. Maybe explain that better.

This was a short chapter so not much to review on. You switched tenses a couple times again, But nice job.
adnapusa chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
I'm sorry. I reviewed this whole thing and lost the review. :[

Quick overview of my Review:

You switch tenses a lot. Watch out for that.

"Oh yes, I've seen them, all over the place, when she was feeding... she had always been a staunch believer of keeping clothes clean..."

What?

I like your descriptions.

I wonder what happened to Phil.

In your last paragraph skilking should be sulking.

A few grammar problems, nothing big.

Nice job though, I'm looking forward to reading more.

Care to R&R my story- Annemisu? :]