Reviews for The Other Prince
M.R.Sanner chapter 14 . 10/5/2006
OMG they Phil found the father ! Ah !I'm dying for the next chapter !

I totally know whatcha mean about being to lazy to write a A/N . Sometimes I don't either , I might just quit doing that because I have to many ppl to respond to , but then I would feel bad . Really bad . I love to answer peoples reviews ! But I don't weant half the freakin page to be responses to reviews !

Oh well . I really love this story and I highly doubt you would disapoint me with it ! This story totally rox !

Write on.

M.

aka

Confuzzld Me
Esquirella chapter 13 . 10/3/2006
There's something funny about that bard.
Alteng chapter 13 . 10/3/2006
Ah, poor Will! He seems surrounded by idiots! And mother dearest is probably through the roof at this time.

Oh, and you have not seen a cursed bard until you meet Kel in The Purple Unicorn . . . he's a frightening fellow.

And I would look for the bard to loose the "your highness" eventually with Will. Oh, they will all forget about it after awhile.
M.R.Sanner chapter 13 . 10/3/2006
omg you updated so fast ! I like this chapter though it is short ! O amybe it seemed short because I was reading it really fast .

Yah Ichi is a butt-head ! I felt so sorry for fuko *sp* ! OMG perfect girl evolution is an naime ! Yes ! Man I've been so ot of touch on the whole anime loop lately , probally because Im broke . Lol . Awsume& today is oct.3rd ! Yes ,today is an awsume day !

Awsume chaoter can't wait for more !

Write on .

Confuzzld me
M.R.Sanner chapter 12 . 10/2/2006
woot! New chapter ! Yay , can't wait for the next chapter !

OMG I just read ur profile and I luvies you ! Woot Parfait Tic totally rox ! Omg which do u like more Daiya-kun or Ichi-kun ? I personally love Daiya-kun *sp* ! I mena he is just so darn sweet ! ::squeals:: Gosh that reminds me I ahve to read the new chapters they posted !

Oh ! I also love Perfect Girl Evolution ( also known as The Wallflower ) , I ahve yet to buy the new one though ! Sunkao is so kewl ! I love her , she is my kind of friend & she reminds me a little bit of my self !Lol !

Lol ! Oh I totaly know what she would say about the Queen in this story ! SHe would be like " Let's torture some ppl ." lol !

Ok wow didn't mean to rant this much about manga ( which I am like totally obsessed over (
Kayla Christine chapter 12 . 10/2/2006
I can't believe it's been lets see 12-7 5! five chapters since I read this! I must've lost my mind, seriously! Actually I just haven't been on... but great chapters!

I know how annoying it is to mix up names, totally sucks. You'll get it right eventually though, don't worry! Expect a new chapter from Chasing Princes soon ok? Good.

Kayla Christine
Esquirella chapter 12 . 10/2/2006
Oh no! Poor Will!
Alteng chapter 12 . 10/2/2006
I know no Norwegian at all. I know some German and some Latin. I like the idea that you choose norwegian over Latin for a spell. it's different.

Poor Will! He and that mule have too much in common. And I would guess because of the spell Will won't be going in to the blood frenzy.
Alteng chapter 11 . 9/28/2006
Yeah, I am getting Will and Phil mixed up,too, but I have a funny methos for that one.

The bard is a funny little fellow. Somehow, I have pictures of Kel going through my mind (He's the bard in the Purple Unicorn), but your fellow is a legitmate bard. Oh well, entertaining piece, and I am getting interested in how the queen can get odder. I have some weird ideas myself.
Alteng chapter 10 . 9/28/2006
Mort is still a fun little fellow, but I am surprised that no one ate the carrier pigeon . . . the queen will later.

I kind of figured that the gift of the dukedom had something to do with getting Will out the castle. I would think that he would be equally happy. I think he is.

Oh, and I appreciate the comments on "Irony of Fate". For some reason, I write on that story in December and January. Oh, and White Arrow and Christopher are not the same. That is coming up in the next chapter when I work it out. Christopher was at another fish fry at that time.
Alteng chapter 9 . 9/27/2006
Indeed Sleeping Beauty. I am jealous. I have no poetic skills at all. Somehow, though, I think that the bunch would be none too pleased with this song. It had nothing to do with food, unless an ogre or troll went out and ate the princess.
Esquirella chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
Doesn't Will know that Phil is probably going to end up wherever the princess is? Poor guy. Everyone keeps leading him on chases.
Alteng chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
Entertaining as usual. Mort reminds me of a picture that I have seen somewhere, but I can't place it.

The beginning of this chapter should be earlier on in the story, because it does explain a lot about the queen. And I would take it that the queen is full ogre, but she does not seem stupid. Is she an exception among her race.

Again, I do like how you have presented this story, and I like your characters.
Alteng chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
Somehow, I figured that LeMori was part elf, but I couldn't tell you why. Just a feel . . . So, was the boy made into a meal . . . shredded duke on a platter.

You know, I would think that the queen would not manage so many lovers . . . money or no, just because of her nature and nasty eating habits.
Alteng chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
Another exciting chapter indeed. I guess Will does go mad at the sight of blood. Hey, I like writing with two different realities.

The maid is intriguing, but I would have thought her honest in not knowing what happened unless it was a public spectacle.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »