Reviews for remembrance
morbid-fantasies chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
"i could paint my sins on the ceiling(with my own blood) for everyone to see but you would lookat it, pretend that it’s nothing, mumbling, “oh, what a shame.”"

I love this; just adore it. Keep up the writing, you were made for it.
pixieofdarkness chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
i dotn think this was to long at all,it really touches me, i was this girl, at a time, i still am in a way, u erally wrote sometihng special here i think
keisan chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
It seems very very personal. I appreciate the honesty it carries and the little steps taken to create the entire thing. Maybe it's real, maybe it's not, but it's something that takes on a sense of reality for someone or many people in this world.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Wow. I like the stream-of-consciousness feel to this, like you're just letting everything spill out, you can't stop your words. Some of the details make this worth reading, like adding that the blade was from a blue, plastic, disposable razor. That's just the kind of detail that makes these poems worth reading. And yes, it may seem long, but I think the length works, because it is such a rambly piece, and I don't think it would have as much of an effect if we didn't get all these details. Keep writing! :)
citrus scented chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
wow these pieces are sometimes more beautiful than all the edited and clipped up and cut up pieces. Each stanza seems a snap shot reel that plays with every word, and I can see it happening and you let the audience in on your life. from afar, but through your eyes. its so moving, and the attention to detail is so perfect. this is heartbreaking and i just adore it, the amount of pain and emotion bubbling away seething with each letter. Id say good job, but it seems inapproipriate, more like I hope youre ok.