Reviews for Demolition Lovers
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
This certainly is an interesting story. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Please update soon :)
Inconspicuous Stranger chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
update
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
Writing any more?
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Love Cleo's "At least he noticed you."!
FluffyDeath chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
It's a good story, but I see you haven't updated for quite a while...what a shame D:
BelieveIt chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
This has been go far, shame it hasn't updated, and i doubt it will be, considering when it last was updated. but im going to story alert it just incase.
UtterWeirdo chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
Xx-Blue-Eyed-Fey-xX chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
alex sounds gorgeous
Vanilla Nitemare chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
How about an update? *poke* You seem dead... It's a good story, don't surrender now.
Professor Kittyhawk chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
Nice story. Something about the name Alex screams sexy badass in my head, and that's exactly what he is. XD Anyhow, other than a few typos here and there and some small grammatical errors, I see nothing horribly wrong with your story. Hopefully you haven't given up on this story since you haven't updated for a while. I hate seeing good stories get dumped. ( Update soon please!
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
Can you please continued the story. I like to see what happens between Alex and Tye.
Behind-these-eyes chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
I'm really sleepy so i'm going to keep this short and just say that this is awesome. I shall elaborate on just why, next time.

can't wait for the next chapter!
Shadow1290 chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
hey nice! MORE SOON please
Esquirella chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
At least Alex didn't completely turn him down.
Jayn chapter 4 . 9/4/2006
Aw, bad luck. Keep trying! Please update!
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »