Reviews for They Call it a Cliché
tash159hotmail.com chapter 1 . 3/10
please post the story back
pandalove11 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I'm so angry for you that this happened. You were one of my favorite authors and this was one of my favorite stories on fictionpress. I read this a few times, years back, when I was in middle school; now in freaking college, I wanted to come back and read it again. That's how much I love your stories. I'm a sap for your stories, they give me some time away from the world, and in college, I need that time away. You probably don't check fictionpress much anymore, and I know you don't like getting asked to send your stories out, but I'm like desperate to read your stories again (I know, sad), but please, if you can and are willing to, we can exchange info (email and whatnot) and I can read your stories over and over again. I'd be incredibly happy. Please consider. Thank you!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 34 . 10/21/2013
Good for you, for doing what's right. I've known of a couple authors who have gone about it in the right way and have actually copyrighted their work and are selling it on Amazon, which is possibly something that you can do.

Plagiarism is NOT okay, and it sucks that stories have to get taken down because people are too lazy to come up with their own work.

Bah! Now you got me all worked up. Lol.
Evilsister95 chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
This was a really good story when I read in back in 08!
Anonymouse chapter 34 . 5/18/2013
...I've just read this and...THIS IS HORRIBLE. Plagiarism is just about one of the stupidest things people do. I can't really do anything about it, but I hope it gets better.
RuneSun9000 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
i read your summary and i would love to read it further. (i hope so) :)
absolutbookworm chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Damn you plagiarism!
jazzrun10 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
The darn plagiarism D:
Amber Dawn12 chapter 34 . 11/15/2012
Could u please send me this story then? I hate plagiarises too and that is y I don't put my stories up on FP. Anyway, I really would like to read this story...so yeah
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Honestly. I can't even explain to you just HOW many times I've been getting into a story when all of a sudden everything is ripped away from me because of Plagiarism. It's happened so many times. And it's crazy. I respect your decision. But honestly, really pisses me off sometimes. Not every reader out there wants to plagiarise your work. Seriously. So the amount of waiting and everything that must be done to get into the place is horrid. I'm seriously hating it. But. Idk where i'm going with this. I'm just pissed that this is like the fifty billionth time ive gotten into a story and everything decides to be removed. Gosh. I understand that you're doing what you have to do. I just don't think its fair to those of us that prefer not to use their usernames for reviewing because .. . never mind. I think its sad ur giving up altogether. You had great potential. Sorry.
KOREANGIRL1824 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I Lake the Summers of your Store and Would like to read them
Derryn chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
this story sounds really good but the problem is ...i cant read it! urggghhh Down with the PLAGIARISERS
blackAerith chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
it is a shame that something like that is happening. a bunch of the good stories have been removed and i can understand it. Hope you wont take that as a sign to stop writing!
taydortot chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hey I'm really freaking sorry this happened, I was wondering how I could get on PL to read the rest of the story because I freaking loved it and I wished it was still up here
GoNe RoGuE chapter 34 . 8/19/2012
I'm so tired of plagiarizers! They ruin all of the good stories and the authors that are smart and have sense take down their stories so that they can no longer be copied. Hope the plagiarizing stops for the most part if not completely - doubtful.
Hannah