Reviews for They Call it a Cliché
Appa the Gypsy chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
NO! I was halfway through reading this story when you removed it! I think I'm going to cry! NO! I'm joining Live Journal and Twitter... all the good authors are getting plagerised and are all pulling their stories... I get it, but it still makes me sad :(
Ravina chapter 34 . 6/3/2009
Oh fucking hell...when will they learn?

*wishes she had psychic powers so she could blast their brains out*

- Rebekah
Courtney chapter 34 . 6/3/2009
OMG I'm so sad that so many people are being plagarised :( It's all the really good stories & authors that get plargarised.

I wish it never happened so I can continue reading your stories, but I get your whole reasoning. Good luck with all your writing, maybe I'll see They Call It A Cliche on the shelves one day? teehee.
SaraLynnDarling chapter 34 . 6/3/2009
Hey, I just discovered your story the other day and was really getting into it, it sucks this had to happen and I'm sorry that people out there are crappy enough to rip off your work and that of other authors. Best of luck with anything you do in the future.

PS you have a right to make your a/n confrontational, you shouldn't appoligize for that.
yongirls chapter 34 . 6/3/2009
Was on Chapter 17 reading and liking what i read. Now i can't finish :( so can i go somewhere else to finish and read other stories you've written? I'm not a writer so no plagiarism here but i absolutly love to read.
Emma Lake chapter 34 . 6/3/2009
are you kidding me?

I can't believe people would actually do this, and multiple times. I hope you find some other way to post your writing and in a place where no one will be able to rip off your work. It's sad that people don't understand the implications- legal or otherwise- of their actions when they plagiarise. It just sucks that now no one else will be able to read your work. You really are a fantastic, creative writer. Let me know when you find someplace safe to show your stories.

- Emma
seeking stardom chapter 34 . 6/3/2009
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I loved your work. Actually, I still do :D Especially TCC and the sequal. I havr to admit, I once saved on of the chapters on my pen drive so I could read it on my laptop (I don't have Internet there) but as soon as I had finished, I deleted it. I didn't think it was fair that your work would be on my computer, so - pop! - off it went. I've never done it again - I felt so ashamed.

Hopefully, plagiarising will stop now. I really do hate it when people do that. It's horrible that they copy other people's ideas just for the sake of it. I totally agree with you! :D

You're still a rocking author, and I really admire you. Thank you for letting us read your work until now :D

Good luck!

Love,

Aly
cookie monsta chapter 34 . 6/3/2009
I swear, my heart dropped when I saw the 'REMOVED' in front of your summary when I got the story alert.

I can't believe so many great writers are taking stories down from , and it's all because of plagiarizers.

I still remember when I first read this story and I went to your profile and saw that you're from Singapore and I was like, whoa, she's Singaporean?

All the best for your future endeavors, hope to see something from you soon?
C. Regeling chapter 33 . 6/3/2009
I'm annoyed that people have had to take it so far that you've had to get rid of all your work. They've just ruined it for the rest of us who enjoyed reading it, but maybe one day you'll be published, and I'd be able to own a copy for my reading pleasure at any time.

As much as I crave to read TCA, I dont have a LJ, the site doesnt seem to like me much... not sure why, it just doesnt open up properly... anyway. As I was saying, I would love to read it, and I'm kind of upset that I cant.

All the best with your writing, and I really hope things get better for you.
raiseyourweapon chapter 34 . 6/3/2009
FK that stupid plagiarizer. lol. excuse me for the language, sorry! omg i seriously love this story like hell okay. omg. i even gave comments for EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER, and now's it's gonna be taken down/ ARGH! hate those people out there. :C damn them!

ps. please tell me you're publishing it as a book. X i'm dying out here.
D. L. Cross chapter 34 . 6/3/2009
Man... this is spreading faster than swine flu and I perfectly understand why anyone would feel hurt and violated, and decide to take down their work.

I'll just stalk you on LJ. C:
annoyance chapter 17 . 6/3/2009
I totally saw the gay thing coming! Awesome work :P
writinglover419 chapter 33 . 6/2/2009
Oh, I loved it!
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
wow, dev seems like the mane in everyones dreams,this feels like the perfect high school romance, bring it!
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
im guessing this will be a very good cliche indeed.
4,208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »