Reviews for They Call it a Cliché
RomanticaKH1 chapter 34 . 8/9/2012
Son of a bitch. Do people not learn!? So many good stories have been taken down from FP because people think they're the most smartest amazing person ever when they steal a story or Frankenstein two stories together. How much more unoriginal can you get? Dear lord. If you have no creativity, OK then, what can you do? At least have the common decency to appreciate a fine art when you see it. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I hope that this problem can stop in the future and writers will not have to fear sharing their work.
cutelilangelthing chapter 34 . 7/31/2012
Darn. I read this story years ago and I really like it :(
Guest chapter 34 . 7/13/2012
Seriously just delete this entire story then so people who actually want to read don't get excited over a good summary only to find you took it down. Yeah, I get you're upset but honestly it's called copy and paste, if you really think the world is full of butterflies and rainbows, don't screw the readers over.
AlChal chapter 34 . 7/3/2012
Hey, you may never see this message, I just wanted to say that I was a reader of TCC and I cried the day you took it out. Therefore, I understard perfectly the reason of your desicion and I just wanted to wish you good luck in everything! You shared a wonderful world with your readers and no one can plagiarise this...!

Love,
An anonumous reader!
DofD chapter 34 . 6/23/2012
How do I join the LJ community so I can read your amazing stories?
Aleigh4evah chapter 34 . 6/22/2012
Good for you, for standing up against this. I have never been plagiarized, because I'm far too scared to put my work on this website for that exact reason, but I'm all for standing up for an me. I hope you continue writing and I'll keep a look out for plagiarism now, yours and anyone else's. This needs to stop.
clichelover chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
The summary got me hooked from the moment I read it! I really hope to read it one day in the future! Whatever problems your having don't let that discourage you and just keep writing! :)
Ditto123 chapter 34 . 5/17/2012
Oh, I am so sorry that your story got plagiarised! I actually red this story a few years back from my cousin who let me read it. I never got a chance to finish it so when I got my account this was the first story I looked for and then this happened. Well this is a major bummer...
shann-ng chapter 34 . 3/27/2012
Hello!

You honestly have NO idea how absolutely gutted I am that this story has been taken down! This may sound so silly but I totally adore reading cliche stories especially when there's sibilings involved:( I really hope you one day re-upload this but I totally get how annoying plagarism must be for you!
u-u chapter 34 . 3/21/2012
AW MANN
PicturesqueReality chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
It's a pity how people can get so desperate that they suddenly decide to rip other people off.

I've actually read this story before, though I didn't get the chance to drop off a review seeing that I was a silent reader back then. From what I remember though, this story really stuck to me due to how the plot was written. Your writing skills are great, and that is probably the reason why people plagiarize your works. :( I hope to read more from you on livejournal! :)
enchantedx chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Hi!

I just find out about this story and was hoping to read it. The summary seemed amazing! Exactly my style of stories. I feel bad for you that people are copying your stories. I'm just a reader myself and it happened before that some of my favorited stories have been copied and been removed. It's just so sad/

I hope noone will copy you anymore coz you do not deserve it- noone does.
TeddyBearHugs chapter 34 . 9/29/2011
I clicked on this story because the summary sounded amazing and nearly cried when I realized it had been removed! I'm relatively new to fictionpress, so I never got the chance to read your story! D:

I'm really sorry to hear that your stories have been plagiarized. That must've sucked epically. :/ Stealing is just plain wrong! I haven't written any stories on fp, but I have stories posted up on ff and I'd bawl my eyes out if someone were to copy them.

I'm dying to read your stories, so I'm DEFINATELY going to submit a form to join PlagiarismHaven.

-TeddyBearHugs
superbookgirl chapter 34 . 9/23/2011
It's a shame to hear someone plagiarized you.

But I really want to read especially because many people say that this story is good.
chantellovesya chapter 34 . 8/13/2011
Such a disappointment.

Take it down, please.

I'm sure I'm not the only one annoyed with a blank screen.
4,208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »