Reviews for They Call it a Cliché
HelloDoctor chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I remember reading this story a couple of years ago. It was sooo great. You inspired me so much to get an account, but I never really got around to it because of school.

I just got an account now and the story's gone... that sucks. I'll definitely try and get a Livejournal so I can read your stories again. They were amazing.
clichelover chapter 34 . 8/1/2011
i read the summary and really wanted to read the story but it was remove! i understand that plagiarism sucks so you should post the story on .com
dribble chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I've read this story before! And reallly liked it!

I was really disappointed to see it taken off :(
Autumn'sApples chapter 34 . 7/11/2011
I hate plagiarism myself and completely despite plagiarists. They really need to get a life and quit taking other people's credit. So I am completely sympathetic with your decision. I made an FP account just so I could sign up at Plagiarism Heaven because I really do want to read your story very badly.

I look forward to reading it! ]

P.S. Don't let these low-life plagiarists kill your writer's inspiration xD I hope I will see more wonderful works from you! D
passionatewriter chapter 34 . 6/25/2011
Hi! :) I saw your story on the favorites of one of the authors whose story I was following. I am just curious to know, have you posted this else where? I'd love to read it as the name is so catching and the tiles looks promising. Let me know if you can please. Thank you!
BoogieChip chapter 34 . 6/17/2011
Wow, that really sucks! I knew people were capable of low intelligence, but this has to be record breaking. I hope you get many readers where ever to put your stories at...

it must've been a pretty good story! XD
literal-lies.blue07 chapter 34 . 6/11/2011
I never thought that there are too many stories in this site that have been plagiarized. I would really love to read your stories and its up to you if you'll allow me.

I'm sorry for what happened in your stories.
Nothing But A Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
hello dear author, can I read your story? How can I read it? I've applied to Plagiarism Heaven already. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to read it so badly. I really hate plagiarism. I understand your point to. I hope to have a chance to read your story. .
pudimocho chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
it's times like this, when my screen is blanc with zero story, that i get pissed because people aren't humble enough to admit they can't write, and so they steal other people's work. for people who just want to read are the most affected. it's sad.
TriciaArlene chapter 34 . 4/24/2011
I'm so mad at how ridiculous some people are! A lot of my favorite stories have been taken down because of issues the authors have had with plagiarism. This was one of my absolute favorites from several years back, and I wanted to reread it just now. *tear* I'm sad that you've taken your stories down, but I definitely understand your reasons for doing so. Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this particular story while it was still up.
goingsogagaoveryou chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I really love this story. I'm so lucky I was able to read it before. I hope I can read your other stories cause I know they're really wonderful
nothinglasts chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I never really got the chance to review this story. I must have at some point, under an anonymous review, but I suppose I'm one of those silent readers. I first read this about two years ago, I had first moved to a new state and FictionPress was all I had at the time. I lived to read new stories, and this was one of my favorites. I regret not reviewing more, because I understand now that reviews mean a lot to the author of a story.

I was greatly saddened to find out that this story had been plagiarized and removed, but I completely understand your reasoning and motivation. I applied to Plagiarism Haven, and hopefully I'll be able to read this story again. (:

Now, let me just say that the brother's best friend cliche is one of the cutest most adorable things ever. I'm a sucker for cliches, and this one takes the cake.

"They Call it a Cliche" was my absolute favorite story on FictionPress and I'm sure it was many others' as well. Devon and Reese were adorable and their perfect chemistry had me squealing with anticipation at some points. I especially loved the part where Reese was walking in the hot sun, and Devon was there in his nice cool car, don't ask me why, but I found that part humorous.

Uhm so yeah. I loved this story a ton and I hope I'll be able to read it again someday!
solussword chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
As someone who isn't good at writing, and will probably never will be good at writing, I can't fully sympathize with you when you say that it is an absolute terrible thing when people say your words over again with the proper nouns switched around.

As someone who enjoys reading free literature, posted by people who love writing and don't really care what people think about it, I have no clue what you're so offended about. This story is one of the better read (or, at least, better reviewed) stories on fiction press. With fame comes people who realize your work is better than theirs. Remember that you published your work on the internet. The same place with rule 34. You have to take the good and the bad.

But I guess if you can't take 7 bad things out of the thousands of positive responses you got, it's completely your decision to remove your work that you spent months on in order to not have any one else steal it.
pippa24689 chapter 34 . 2/2/2011
Oh my God! You poor thing. That's awful

I just came across this story today and was intrigued by the summary. Good luck with your writing.

Next stop: PlagiarismHaven
jorie chapter 34 . 12/28/2010
i really wanted to read this...

but them damn people who plagiaries just had to ruion it for us readers... :/

im sorry this had to happen to you...
4,208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »