Reviews for They Call it a Cliché
enchantedx chapter 1 . 10/9/2011

I just find out about this story and was hoping to read it. The summary seemed amazing! Exactly my style of stories. I feel bad for you that people are copying your stories. I'm just a reader myself and it happened before that some of my favorited stories have been copied and been removed. It's just so sad/

I hope noone will copy you anymore coz you do not deserve it- noone does.
TeddyBearHugs chapter 34 . 9/29/2011
I clicked on this story because the summary sounded amazing and nearly cried when I realized it had been removed! I'm relatively new to fictionpress, so I never got the chance to read your story! D:

I'm really sorry to hear that your stories have been plagiarized. That must've sucked epically. :/ Stealing is just plain wrong! I haven't written any stories on fp, but I have stories posted up on ff and I'd bawl my eyes out if someone were to copy them.

I'm dying to read your stories, so I'm DEFINATELY going to submit a form to join PlagiarismHaven.

superbookgirl chapter 34 . 9/23/2011
It's a shame to hear someone plagiarized you.

But I really want to read especially because many people say that this story is good.
chantellovesya chapter 34 . 8/13/2011
Such a disappointment.

Take it down, please.

I'm sure I'm not the only one annoyed with a blank screen.
HelloDoctor chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I remember reading this story a couple of years ago. It was sooo great. You inspired me so much to get an account, but I never really got around to it because of school.

I just got an account now and the story's gone... that sucks. I'll definitely try and get a Livejournal so I can read your stories again. They were amazing.
clichelover chapter 34 . 8/1/2011
i read the summary and really wanted to read the story but it was remove! i understand that plagiarism sucks so you should post the story on .com
dribble chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I've read this story before! And reallly liked it!

I was really disappointed to see it taken off :(
Autumn'sApples chapter 34 . 7/11/2011
I hate plagiarism myself and completely despite plagiarists. They really need to get a life and quit taking other people's credit. So I am completely sympathetic with your decision. I made an FP account just so I could sign up at Plagiarism Heaven because I really do want to read your story very badly.

I look forward to reading it! ]

P.S. Don't let these low-life plagiarists kill your writer's inspiration xD I hope I will see more wonderful works from you! D
passionatewriter chapter 34 . 6/25/2011
Hi! :) I saw your story on the favorites of one of the authors whose story I was following. I am just curious to know, have you posted this else where? I'd love to read it as the name is so catching and the tiles looks promising. Let me know if you can please. Thank you!
BoogieChip chapter 34 . 6/17/2011
Wow, that really sucks! I knew people were capable of low intelligence, but this has to be record breaking. I hope you get many readers where ever to put your stories at...

it must've been a pretty good story! XD
literal-lies.blue07 chapter 34 . 6/11/2011
I never thought that there are too many stories in this site that have been plagiarized. I would really love to read your stories and its up to you if you'll allow me.

I'm sorry for what happened in your stories.
Nothing But A Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
hello dear author, can I read your story? How can I read it? I've applied to Plagiarism Heaven already. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to read it so badly. I really hate plagiarism. I understand your point to. I hope to have a chance to read your story. .
pudimocho chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
it's times like this, when my screen is blanc with zero story, that i get pissed because people aren't humble enough to admit they can't write, and so they steal other people's work. for people who just want to read are the most affected. it's sad.
TriciaArlene chapter 34 . 4/24/2011
I'm so mad at how ridiculous some people are! A lot of my favorite stories have been taken down because of issues the authors have had with plagiarism. This was one of my absolute favorites from several years back, and I wanted to reread it just now. *tear* I'm sad that you've taken your stories down, but I definitely understand your reasons for doing so. Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading this particular story while it was still up.
goingsogagaoveryou chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I really love this story. I'm so lucky I was able to read it before. I hope I can read your other stories cause I know they're really wonderful
4,212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »