Reviews for They Call it a Cliché
jorie chapter 34 . 12/28/2010
i really wanted to read this...

but them damn people who plagiaries just had to ruion it for us readers... :/

im sorry this had to happen to you...
aby pwn u chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
GAH! CURSE YOU MESSED UP PLARGARISERS!( Is that how you spell it?) D: Another good story gone!
ToraOkami303 chapter 34 . 10/31/2010
i'm sorry the idiots of the world got to you :( but ppl are like that I've seen it happen with art too sometimes, with the art, they meant to ask and give credit but forgot, ie. close friends of the maker that wanted to use a background they made with a drawing they made, but sometimes its just idiots being idiots. but i will tell you this my teacher once told me about this guy she knew that plagiarized all through high school and into collage untill he got caught and had to go to a new collage. he lost ALL of the credits he earned since he couldn't site the other collage without this new one knowing about his plagiarizing. He had to do every class all over again. And for what? copying. so don't worry the law and earth will catch up with these idiots. For now we call them out bother them till they comply and pray to our deities that they stop.

T O
lessychan chapter 34 . 10/25/2010
Hi...random reader here.

Gosh, I would have loved to read these stories, they sound incredibly interesting! HOW DARE PEOPLE DECIDE TO PLAGARIZE! I'm going to check your stories out though...
kricd chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I've read this before more than once. It was a really good story. The characters are so quirky and lovable. I'm sorry to hear that it has been removed because of plagiarism. That's really sad.
AshleyAnne94 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
This story was definitely worth reading, keep it up :)
xNight chapter 34 . 8/22/2010
Hmm, what can I say, this is sad...

The summary made me want to read the story, but apperantly I won't be able to.

I have to note that I disagree with MissEagle. Yes, people post their stories on the site that is open to all of the internet, but it is clearly stated in FP rules that noone may copy another's work. Those who post the story on another site despite that they know it's wrong just lack respect for people.

Oh, and I have a question about plagiarising.

If somebody takes another's story, posts it somwhere along with a disclaimer and the name of the real author, without notifying the author himself, is it considered plagiarism?
sheandhim chapter 34 . 8/22/2010
It really sucks that you had to remove your stories :( I'm new to FictionPress so I've never read your stories, but I've seen you on people's Favorite Stories and Favorite Authors lists. Also on SKOW!

I understand why you've posted your stories in a safe place where you can keep track of who's reading it and hopefully prevent another person from plagiarizing your stories.

I've requested to be part of your LJ community and I hope to be able to read your stories soon!
WuCat chapter 34 . 8/13/2010
Angels and effects,

I came across your story by accident as I was browsing through an author's favorite's list. I saw the all-caps "REMOVED" insert into your summary of this story, and I was curious. What could have happened to make you remove your story? I quickly realized that you had been plagiarized.

I know what it must feel like to you, because I have also been plagiarized on FanFiction. It hurts to know that all your hard work has been shamelessly ripped off by some Justin Bieber-loving pre-teen writer. However, your rage is confusing to me, because frankly, you posted your stories on the Internet. What did you expect? This website does not have a solid code of conduct, nor does it truly enforce it's rules. And I'm not just blaming this site, because it's not just FictionPress. It's all the websites designed to get amateur writers to upload their stories onto the Internet. It's a breeding ground for people with writers' block. I understood that when I signed up for this website at 13 years old, yet you're expecting people to feel sorry for your plight?

I understand what you're going through, but I'm not going to feel sorry for you. You made the conscience choice to share your stories with the world without a publishing deal, so don't blame it on a lack of ethics by plagiarizers. Blame yourself.

Sincerely,

MissLovelyEagle9
flowingypsy chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Hello I read this story I think about a year or two years ago. At first when I joined this site I was a silent reader but now I understand why reviews are so important to authors. I began writing my stories and I realised that reviews show a writer how much their writing has improved and what they liked in the story and what they didn't like.

So now I am going to start my review:

I began reading this story and I didn't get to finish reading due to the plagiarism act that happened on Fictionpress. I am going to review about the chapters I had read.

I loved the "hatred" between Adrian and Alex, I know that Alex is her new stepbrother but the things he says are quite crude. I think I was up to the part where they went to a wedding, if I am correct.

I love the way you write your stories and you have amazing wordsmith, I know that reviews are really important to authors but I never knew why until last summer. When I started writing I struggled with getting readers to review, but I managed and I was happy to read people's thoughts. You have amazing talent in writing and I love your stories; I am so sorry that I never reviewed for your story and I was a silent reader.

I decided to review now because I believe that you needed to know how much I loved your stories and I am truly sorry that this happened to you and all the other writers in PH.

Thank you for posting this story and I hope that your amazing wordsmith continues to blossom and I hope that you continue with the creativity. I am glad that I read this story and I am glad that you shared your talent with us.
ilovepunks chapter 34 . 8/8/2010
One of my friends was on about your stories, and recommended them to me a while back. 'TCiaC' sounds ah-mazing! i absolutely LOVE cliche stories, and i just wish those damn plagiarisers didn't have to be complete jerks and do that! ;/

-ilovepunks. xx
DestinyLost chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I am so sorry that you had to remove your stories due to plagiarism. People who plagiarize stories must have no idea how much it affects the author. Unfortunately, I am new to FictionPress and never got to read any of your stories, but they sound amazing. :)
meraki chapter 34 . 8/4/2010
Hi there :) I was really looking forward to reading this story after seeing it on so many people's favorite stories list. It really bites that you had to take it down due to plagiarism :/. I hope one day you start to post again, I'm really looking forward to reading some of your work :)

xoxo k
jkp1092 chapter 34 . 7/28/2010
I really do hate this happened to you. I saw your story up on someone's favorite and was looking forward to starting to read it. I understand why you took it off of here. It's horrible that some people would take someone elses writing and call it their own. I wish I could have gotten to read your story it sounded great.
ilovepunks chapter 33 . 7/21/2010
aw, everywhere i go on reccomendation websites, this story is always on! arghh, im dying to read it. i LOVE cliche stories!

4,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »