Reviews for Writer's Riddle 1
Insanity Found chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
i am absolutely in love with riddles but i love puzzles answer is very simple lthough i know all the sneaky people out there who ould just read the past reviewsand then a stream of unwanted reviews would flood the story and nobody would find it much of a riddle anymore. then you would blame it all on me, call me crazy, and slap me upside the head. then we would ge into a heated discussion about why i posted it. then you, being crazy (yes i read your bio), would pull out some kind of torture device ad ,well, torture me with it. but if you did that i would drink a lot of water so could spit out blood and not choke on it while being tortured. if you really need to know i bought a lot of sugar and yes i, being the insane peson and the most controversial of my family, downed the whole 5 lbs. bag raw and uncaring what it would do to my brain. i also have ADHD so if thatdoesnt tell you im hyper i dont know what else will. ok im gonna stop ranting now. i should've told you to stop me earlier before i let out all of my personal secrets.
Snow and Spindrift chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
wow thats good! i love the rhyming... some freeform poems turn out well if they're well written and creative, but i really only have respect for ones that rhyme :) great job... ah you stumped me though. i could guess... a library! (heh, of course i didnt look at the reviews before i came up with that) ...or you could just tell me and save me the confession :P
Morgan Coldsoul chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Hm... I really like this! I'm a huge fan of riddles; too much Dungeons and Dragons, I'm sure. I think I'm going to say a library, as well. That makes sense. Now... pleasepleaseplease tell us the answer! (T_T)
dreamerdoll chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
a library? totally not sure...i love it, htough, but you need to answer the riddle! Gosh! :D you should post it in your profile!
somefreakylooknchick chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
ugh. I'm terrible at riddles but I like this. I have no clue
OnceADreamer chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Nice work.
Nemonus chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
lol, nice last line. I think it's a library, but you're pretty vague. Nice rhythm for this sort of thing.
Nehelia Silverlode chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I can't get it! What is it? Wonderful piece, though! Beautiful.
dreamforever101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
a book of riddles?

I liked the last lines :D

plz review back! ( tell me the answer!)

-Dreamforever101
Operation Miranda chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Damn, you got me. I keep getting these ideas and then I think "no, that isn't it!" But regarding the piece, it's cute and well thought out, and well it definitely achieves its purpose of making people wonder. Definitely love the rhythm. But mark my words, I'll figure it out!
RAVEN-6666 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
A Library...
Archipelago chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
So I have to think of a place?...a church...or a lecture hall would be my guesses
HHHHHHH chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
i have no idea, after puzzling over it for 30 minutes or so, and now i'm frustrated. tell me what it is?