Reviews for Fatherly Love
Montag451 chapter 46 . 3/7/2008
Ok, I know the notes said not to read this one, but I did anyway... sue me! :p

I thought this was an excellent story, and it was a nice change from the version with all the kidnapping (which I liked as well).
unrequitedx chapter 23 . 11/20/2006
oh shit-

grace is so going to be pregnant. .'

but something tells me she isn't. ;D
Roadside Dryer chapter 23 . 10/28/2006
Well, the writting doesn't suck, but the content does. But...I'm only to 23 out of like 47 so I know that this won't be it. I hope so not anyways. I'm so sad! Damn this sad chapter!
Roadside Dryer chapter 18 . 10/28/2006
God, I hope that scene is a good one. It's kind of weird how they keep meeting up in every chapter, but that's okay cause...we all know we want it. I'm excited now.
Roadside Dryer chapter 14 . 10/28/2006
God...that made my heart pump. Yay, celebrate!
Roadside Dryer chapter 12 . 10/28/2006
Oh my god, oh my god...jesus I hate it when you people do that! It's like Pride and Prejudice crap new version! God just kiss already! It's like torture...it really is.
Roadside Dryer chapter 11 . 10/28/2006
You were right, it was a cool chapter. I like how she's letting her guard down, a little more relaxed.
Roadside Dryer chapter 7 . 10/21/2006
Good job, it's still rather addicting. I think it'd kind of funny though how when ever she hesitates, people try to calm her down by saying something like the "roast you alive and eat you" joke or "i'm not going to hurt you". Might just be me.
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
omg O_O so much to read lol

I will save this one for morning -_-' I gotta take the kids to school at 7 tomorrow morning lol so then I can read it after i get back yay! *does panda dance*

thanks again for reading my story :)
cath2356 chapter 46 . 9/26/2006
wow. My internet was down for like over a week and I missed all these updates! It was awsome! I cant' wait for the sequal!

Cathy
AwakenedSpirit chapter 46 . 9/23/2006
Well I read your first ending to this story, right before you took the last chapters off and re-did, and I'd have to say, I sort of liked the first ending better. This one was pretty good too, but it seemed a little weird (maybe because my internet's been down for a week and I was trying to get back into it). Nevertheless, I still love this story and I'm planning on reading more of your stories! The characters are so real, so human, it's amazing. And that poem by Diana...you should write poetry too... _
Rose Coan chapter 45 . 9/22/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! Sorry about not reviewing sooner, I just read it in one week! The little OCD side of my brain noticed something a few chapters back though, you said "taking one step forward and two steps back" and I think you flipped that since you said that it was still going forward. But, I still LOVE the story!
Kylie1403 chapter 46 . 9/22/2006
No I think what you did was perfect! In all honesty if he waited until marrage after he left the preist hood, he still has slept with her while in the preisthood when they werent married...

His beliefs are still strong and passionate, just because a person slips at times doesnt make him less for a christen!

keep it how it is i say! you did a fantastic job!
Amy Keeley chapter 45 . 9/22/2006
I like this story much better than Backstory. The stalker in Backstory just got to be too much, whereas Fatherly Love feels far more real and has more punch to it.
Rayne Logan chapter 46 . 9/22/2006
NO way.

To be honest, it wouldn't be as... realistic if they'd have waited. I mean, c'mon, Grace is obviously a pretty girl, and Jacob's just an everyday guy.

It would look far too fake and unrealistic if Jacob wasn't able to keep his hands off her. ;)
115 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »