Reviews for Fat
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
That's a very touching and courageous poem.

~Sir Scott
OlivierBlackwood chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
You really express yourself. So few people can do that and have the courage to post it and keep it up. I personally don't put any thoughts on paper witch is really extreme :( I love what you are doing here and I hope you keep it up :)
Dolvich chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Well done.

This is coming from a guy who is by no means "thin as a pole". think more along the lines of a brick outhouse. with arms and legs.

I know it's hard to write about things that are both personal and painful, but i fell you did quite well.
servatis-a-pereculum chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I like this one, it just has some sort of a quality I like...
Draven DarkCrow chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I know how you feel love. somethings are harder for some then others, but you've got to stay strong. write about it.

I do like this poem though, it's beautifully written and screams with sorrow...well done.

Draven.
Porphyro's Madeline chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
It must have been hard to write this, so well done. I'm in the same situation as you, and wish you all the best. I hope you find all you're looking for.
Cydney Chantel chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Brava.

It's very hard to write something like this and have people read it, even if they are a bunch of strangers who you'll probably never meet. I loved your poem; it's simple and sincere, with no superfluity. I can feel your raw emotion. Lovely.