Reviews for To
Universal Empire chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
This is very well written! It flowed extremely well! I liked how the repetion fit in with the piece. I like, at the end, how it's "To be a hero, To be THE hero." Extremely well written! Keep writing.

Sadistikal
Midnight In Eden chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
The constant repetition of "To" gets slightly irritating towards the end. Personally I've never enjoyed this style but I like what you're trying to say, I think it might work better to put the "to look inside yourself" as the first line of a stanza and then elaborate within the stanza.

That's just my opinion, but I think that within this there is something to be explored further with your writing.

.:midnight:.
Cheesy Brussle Sprouts chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
very rythmic/ very well done

Kira
PM20 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I love the last line, it is such a great way to end the poem. Sometimes poems that use repetition get annoying, but this was good not too long and had a great ending.
Draven DarkCrow chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
whether the lines are supposed to be indented or not, the poem still flows. It's well written, and has strong meaning.

Draven.
Honor Bound chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
very good(long time no "see") i liked it, but it seems rather vague to me. like, is it hard to be a hero? or what happems if you do? im not sure im making any sence, but hopefully you get my point. still, good job, look for some new stuff, it will be coming in a little bit. good job, keep it going, peace
M.R.Sanner chapter 1 . 8/31/2006