Reviews for The Time Has Come
MemoriesConsumed chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Time seems to like creeping up on us when we dont want it to and forcing us to make decisions we arent ready to make yet.. I like the way you've written this piece.
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Oh! This is a great poem! I really loved it, and your style to it was great. We all reach that point in our life when we do face the crossroad, and that's when we need to face maturity. And make a mature decesion, one coming from a woman (or man) not a young child anymore.

I just absolutely loved everything about this poem. You had some great symbolism, and metaphors.

"But the time has comeTo throw off youth’s cloakTo stand up and fight"

I could picture a girl standing at this crossroad, and knowing the decision she has to make, but unsure about it. And then finally having this boost of confidence in her decesion, and at the moment she takes off that cloak of youth, she becomes a woman.

AH! i just loved what your poem made me think of, and just your style of it! Lovely job! and keep writing!

Britney

*adds poem to favorite list*
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
decisions are scary things. nice work and i could really relate to it. keep on going!
Universal Empire chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
This was really good! I liked it!
Cheesy Brussle Sprouts chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
very well done

Kira
Nobody's Hero chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I love this poem...it distiguishes(sp) maturaity very well, good job
PM20 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I take it this poem is about growing up? Or atleast that is what i got out of it. I like how although it was a shorter poem it really gets the point across. Great work.
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Nicely written and a great message. Good work, keep writing.