Reviews for dumb puppet
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Beautiful descriptions, and I love the metaphors.

Katrina xx
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
i love this whole Shakespeare thing... amazing piece.. short but powerful
account not in use chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
m, the words kind of melded together in my mind. amazing. i love that second part-gorgeous.
astral boy chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I liked it until the last line. To me it didn't seem to fit, and wasn't up to the standard of the other lines.

But I really liked the rest, so maybe that has something to do with it. "blue eyed as if a flooded globe" was very creative and graphic.

Funny how we both reappear at the same time, heh. Stupid FP.
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Whoa... awesome poem. I don't know what to say. Great imagery, great symbolism and great work, as usual. Keep it up!
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
i love this. it's delicious.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I lust over any hint of a femmeslash reference in anything. This is no exception. I love the allusions to Romeo and Juliet, as well as the switch of roles at the end. Very clever, I must say. 'She eats her flesh like caviar' is such a gritty and strangely sexy line. The imagery that accompanies that is... hot, to say the least.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
shit! i love this. i havent read anything like it before, and it's fantastic. there's so much to it. it's just perfect. it's a favorite,and i'm not even sure what else to say. i love the last three lines.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
i think it would all be more kinky if they had killed themselves with chains and rusty nails

but that is just me.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
And.

Oh. My. God.

I love you. Whee!

You wrote implicit femmeslash and, uh, you mentioned Shakespeare; so my love is inevitable after reading this. Also, the last line is enough to have me screaming hallilujah and than some.

"with a trembling lip and delicacy, she eats her flesh like caviar" - Guh. My brain melts because that is the most grotesque-ly beautiful thing I have ever read as an opening stanza. And, oh my GOD, you had me thinking of Hanible and his total eye-sexing of Clarice and I. Love. This.

"she is Shakespear(ian), in love (with her god) " - Gah. That line owns me, so badly. I love it, I love it, such a beautiful line. Love it, love it, love it.

"the dagger is in Romeo's hand" - . . .

Did I mention that this is amazing and, uh, that I love your poem SO MUCH. Lovely, lovely, lovely.

* Noelle
by His blood chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
you're back - it's great to see writing from you again. i missed your work around here, and i know a lot of other people did as well.

this does not disappoint. 'fingering the flames and peeling each cerise layer' - beautiful first line. 'blue eyed as if a flooded globe, she asks if we're two of a kind' - gorgeous. i love the imagery and the simple power conveyed through her words. 'the dagger is in Romeo's hand' - perfect ending. i love the way you wrote this - great work, as always.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Fascinating; I love how you twisted this story - eating her flesh like caviar - fascinating.

I like the added: Juliet is good and obeying (meek almost) a follower, if Romeo killed himself first. A very unique look on the tale. I loved it. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.