Reviews for My Shikigami Troubles
Dante The Animelover chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Nice has a lot chapter too, written very nicely too
ainedamdz chapter 26 . 12/24/2006
yo there! sorry if i haven't read this for a long time, heh. anyway, wassup with the cliffie? no i hate cliffies! you MUST continue!
Virage chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
I'm sorry I got way too confused. I'm assuming Sheesha was using last names to refer to those other two. But it also seemed like Bubi didn't care Yuiko had a Shikigami, even though Yuiko was suprised to see one at first. I think the story could use better grounding before you start diving into characters left and right and going into possible multiple plot points. What kind of city do they live in? Is it a realistic world or a magical one? The setting should be explained early on in the story.
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 26 . 12/9/2006
Uh oh! What happened this time! Po Babi! Lol! UPDATE!
Heaven-Sent00 chapter 23 . 12/9/2006
*jumps up and down* I likey!
ainedamdz chapter 24 . 11/7/2006
squeal! so cute! yuiko, dont die! .

update soon plz
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 24 . 11/6/2006
O-O How cruel you are to me! She can't JUST DIE! Wa! Update!
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 19 . 11/4/2006
O-O! Ahh! who? what? huh? ahh! anticapation!
noname chapter 16 . 10/28/2006
this is very good. I suggest you keep writing the story. PLEASE?
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 16 . 10/19/2006
()-()! UPDATE SOON! ITS SOO AWESOME! ah!
Adaku chapter 4 . 10/19/2006
Hm...all I can say is that when you do dialouge, make sure that there's space between them, so it won't look so confusing. But, other than that-I off to read the next chapter. Ta!

adaku-chan
Heaven-Sent00 chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
I really like this chapter! I will read more now!
ainedamdz chapter 8 . 9/8/2006
Well that was short, but sweet.. Keep writing! I want to know what happens next! GOOD luck! Until next review.. Update sooN!
ainedamdz chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
Lol that was funny. Try describing more, btw.. Okay now, will go to the next chapter _
ainedamdz chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
Nice one, too. Hm.. introduction of more characters..cool. Although, maybe you should try another writing style, your current one is kind of confusing.. But, still fun and entertaining, of course. _

CLick click