Reviews for Cruelty
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I seriously didn't expect the story to be what it was. In short, I am completely amazed and shocked.
The story was intense, and it was so real and tragic and sad. I applaud you for bringing out such real elements in your story.
And the writing style seemed so effective, effortless and at the same time utterly flawless. It was so blunt and immediately creates the most impressionable memory aka mental picture inside your head. You really have a knack if you can create something like this in a reader's mind, and this story isn't something that I think I will forget any time soon. Well done!
This is one of the rarest one of its kind I have seen in Fiction Press. I am glad and at the same time in awe you wrote it. Great, great job!
Crimson Dizzy chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Wow. I am not surprised this made you cry. This wasn't what I was expecting when I read the summary, it was even more heart-wrenching.

I love the starkness of this piece. It's just so real and powerful, it doesn't need any extra description and details to bog it down.

You made me care for the daughter and hate the father with a passion in such a short bit of writing. This is an amazing piece, I really enjoyed it though it tore me up. Well done :)
MercedesPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Wow. That is... What the title implies. Still a good story, though! What happens next? It would be a really great story. The father sounds like a closet alcoholic.
pendragone96 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Are you going to continue this? it would make a god book. she cud meet som boy who wants t help her and when he finds out wat happened..idk just though it was good!
CURE-Karasu chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Wow. This was amazing

Disturbingly amazing.

You're an excellent writer. :D
EndlessSummer chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I'm not surprised that this story made you cry. It's very sad...and disgusting. It's good, but not a theme I would want to read about everyday.
The Candle Thief chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
That was...twisted.

-Ramen
Firousi chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
wow. this was really good. disturbing yes but still good.
Little-Faerie-Princess chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Oh, my god, this is so good, so sad and probably so real to some people. I like the style it was written in. Keep up the good work!
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Wow. :( That's terrible. Good writing but it's terrible... :(

Poor girl...

xo
Dayelle Ann chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
This piece may be short. But Damn... does it get a point out.

A scary point, a point that SHOULDN'T have to be made.

Amazing piece.
reject.in.lust chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
oh my god

i'm just speechless, that is just wrong...could a man be that vicious to his own flesh?

just whoa...good job, and i'm thinking that if maybe it was developed into a full length story, it'd be good too, but this alone is enough

really good