Reviews for Happy With Their Lot
CleoB chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
you kno wut? i think that this poem has an amazing message. my parents and i are struggling to get by right now. my dad is working 4 jobs and my mom is working it pisses me off when people moan and whine about not getting to go buy the new amazing pair of shoes they saw at the dont realize that some ppl cant do that ahyway with stuff they really do need. and it really pisses me off when ppl complain about wat's goin on in their lives and how horrible their lives are . i had a little brother die, i went through''a form of abuse''(not by my parents or anything), my mom and i arent talkin, and i havent seen my dad in a week and a half. so this poem may really help put it in perspective for ppl. i hope it does. b/c they definetly need a serious reality amazing job. and like i said, great message.~akasha*
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
I hate to hear people complain that have it easy. That's why I can't stand to watch famous people doing interviews.

Wishing You Good Health And Plenty Of Wealth, ~SirScott~
phthalo blue chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Good job. But poems like these always make me wonder what the writer has actually experienced - if they should be saying this or if they should wait until they have been so low to see how it really is.