Reviews for forward motion
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Oh, beautiful poem. I especially love the line "(and i was hoping you’d say:/but what is din without/your voice emerging on

/smokeless wings above/Everything Else?)" That is just gorgeous. I love all the strange little images you've sprinkled through this, like the idea of seasons being nostalgic and being wedged between memories and dreams. It's a great poem. Keep writing! :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I like this the whole sound thing is awesome and wondergully done... not sure why you capitalized the last line though
marauder's maudlin chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I like the last two lines an awful lot. They make me sad. I love your descriptions- there are no backward glances to sticky humid days- they are wonderful, and I can understand what you are trying to convey.
TheNewUnderground chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I really like this. at first I couldn't make much sense of it - it seemed a little too personal - but after reading it through it's quite good, if a tad rough (?)I love love loved this bit: "this is the dry humor/of summer crackling into fall" - - sounds and feels like the crackly heat and dry, crunchy leaves that begin to fall this time of the year. which I short: great job :)