Reviews for Eternal Darkness
Bluemauve chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
One might say this version of the chapter is better... Myep, that'd be me. I loved it anyways, but it's all good. Good jon, love. :D
Bluemauve chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
DUN DUN DUN! I know who it is! Ahem. The actual review.

...Grammar is your friend. Commas, apostrophes, quotation marks, periods...

Oh. Wait. :D Since I'm your slacker beta, I ought to be taking care of that, so I'm not going to complain about conventions. I like Bishop. And I love how it's going, hon. Good job.
GuiltOverMalice chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
That's update. That you will never regret.

Bishop I do know how you came up with this chracter. He's my new favorite chracter.

Another chapter like this and there will be tears of joy.
Amber chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
i THINK THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY I LIKE IT
GuiltOverMalice chapter 6 . 11/16/2006
Okay first of all it was great,

but you missed words and Some sentances seam to leed together.

you probly need a beta reader, and if you have one kick her in the butt, so seh does her job j.p
VestriDementisFemina chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
I like this one very much. So you changed Darc's name? And hmm, Kaley in a sleeping Vahn's room. Absolutely no hijinks could ensue from that... ;)
Mark teremi chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
WOW you never siez to amaze me. but this itns going to be erotica now is it.
Vestri Dementis Puella chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
It's so long! Yay! I am waiting eagerly for the next chapter, carus.
mark teremi chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
alright what happened to a chapter every weekend. sighs ill wait longer but im not mad im just highly dissapointed.
mark chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
incredable simply amazing if the book gets any better ill stop reviwing because i wouldnt be able to exlain the awsome glory of this bookkidding i wouldnt be able to stop keep it up and im not inpressed easly so admire this review admire goddamnit admir a million kudos for you.
mark chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
Bluemauve chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
Owchies. I demand more! More! Muah!
Laura chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
I Disagree with the person below me, the little details like that help ppl figure out just wats going on. I like it, keep the little details and Keep writing!
The Queen who's too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
Hm... interesting. Your queen politely suggests that you cut down on the mediocre details. We don't care that Vahn puked three times. Saying that he did once is enough. And we don't care that he got a glass of water, either. Not trying to be rude, sweetie, just trying to help you streamline your writing.
Mark chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
intreging keep up the writing stupenduis.