Reviews for Friends
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
wow, this poem was just so sweet ] relli made me smile to read it. friends are like that, and ur poem described it so well. D
Surmising Notations chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Great description of what true friendship is all about. Good job.
Sakura Taking chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Yay! A poem about friends! What you wrote is very true. My friends are very important to me, and they always will be- you've done an awesome job at describing how great true friends really are. Great work!
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Omg. I swear that I have reviewed this poem before but apparently not...I mighta done so on your Space. Anyhoo, this is a really touching poem on friendship and it always seems to bring out the best in us. Awesome job (as usual)!
Leeona Trance chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
That's very sweet. Sometimes it isn't that simple (:sigh: drama) but you're lucky if there's none of that between you and your friends. Nice poem. The italics and bolds gave it an interesting rhythm. I liked it.

LT
Needa S chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Nicely done! Thanks for the review and write on.
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
cute and sweet! : )
D. A. Emme chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Aww
shining gem chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Aw! that's awesome! I'm putting up new stuff tonight if you wanna see... *nudge nudge*
Mind Barrier chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
If only things were this simple...Nice job.
toxic-noodle725 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
cute. your friends are lucky to have a friend like you. kudos!
Magical Emi chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Aw this is so cute! I love my friends so much :) Unfortunately I cannot write poetry to save my life, but this poem really sums up what friends are for.