Reviews for Softly
Stiff Spines chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
That was really great. It could definitely be a really good song.
Kurt Wagner chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I was in a relationship like this. its when i figured out that lust and love were two different things. *sigh*

I like the repitition, and the rhyming flows nicely. One thing though;

"truth that our minds can't bear" I think it might sound better if you don't use a contraction, as in "cannot" instead of "can't". Just a suggestion :)

As always, nicely done.

P.S. you changed accounts? this one seems more poetry-inclined, is that on purpose?
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Wow, it's amazing! i love how it's all in italics.. nice
Mosaic Stains chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
One word; wonderful... No, on a more serious note, it was very touching and exactly what you named it. Especially for the 'whisper softly in the air' and 'kiss my lips so tenderly'.
son of frost chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Well written, the writing was dark and seductive, it's always interesting to read that sort of writing. I enjoyed the repitition of certain lines, but I felt that one or two of the rhymes were a little forced. Keep writing, and thanks for the review.
Niels Stegeman chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
First of all, thank you for the many reviews. I don't really read fiction on Fictionpress (weird, huh?), so I thought: let's look at some poetry from criti-sized!

A wonderful poem, indeed. I think it has a nice charm to it and the imagery is beautiful. Good use of repetition, as well. So, excellent work and once again, thank you.