Reviews for The Cliche' Formula Changes
Carzilla888 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
omg my name is carmen and I'm african american haha coincidence I think not
girlisupthere10 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Please do continue u enjoyed it a lot. :D
igot4 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
hope you decide to continue this its pretty good.:)
Water Block chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
"She didn’t know it but people fell in love with her smile; genuine smile. When she laughed deeply her smile took control of her face, and when she was ecstatic about something her eyes would get vibrant and the smile on her face would be toothy. Seth knew he could charm anyone, but Carmen, Carmen just did these things unconsciously, drawing people in without effort."

-I love Carmen-she's so confident, yet so oblivious to the mundane happenings of her surroundings.

Loved this beginning. This story sounds very interesting-please update! I want to find out more.
rocky19 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
why havent u updated
MarkedbyMelinda chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Great start hun! Your character description is very good! I just wanna say I love DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL! Whenever Isee them mentioned in stories I wanna scream!
Mulbwa chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Does she have any black friends? I was kind of hoping that she did. I mean don't get me wrong the story is great and you should really continue it but I have some concerns when it comes to her not interacting with her own race. I mean, Carmen does like being African American right? Oh and by the way, Carmen's hair reminds me of how mine use to look; with the blue. Until it faded.

But, yeah, keep up the great work. I look forward to reading more of you work.
LoveMeLikeAStar chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
definitely has a ton of writing! i love your stories :)
mrskelley chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
This is a great start...I am interested to see the relationship develop.
Ana chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I like how the plot is backwards in how most people write about nerdy girl love popular boy. I think I'm going to like this triangle. Please continue. .Ana
CandyCoatedInk chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Dude, I REALLY(
mary chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
hey i really like this story, but there was one thing that bothered me when reading it. It seems as if Carmen sort of resents being black, almost as if she doesn't want to be black. i know what your talking about how some people just identify with people of other races more so than there own, but it just kinda ruins the story that she won't have any "ethnic" friends or people in this story other than her family that she can relate with. I mean she has to be friends with SOME black people! but anyways good job and i hope you continue this story because it looks promising. And even if you don't take what i said into thought I'll still read!
Ms. Zye Inger Durr chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I like the whole reversal of the cliche of nerd/normie/popular. Sounds like fun. I enjoyed reading the first chapter, and hope to enjoy more.
Simply Lindsey chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Great start! keep goin'!
dangel12 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
That was so good. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update SOON.