Reviews for Come Away With Me
b41siz2678 chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
Holy fkn wow is all that comes to my mind.

Congratulations on an awesome, enthralling, not-lame story!

And yeah. Moira's gotta get it on with Peter, and Tips has to be pitched overboard, and then I will be a very happy reader!
Alenor chapter 5 . 1/4/2007
heya, this is a great chappie, i love it so far, can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
The Day After Tomorrow chapter 5 . 1/2/2007
I'm sorry I didn't edit XD But there aren't any that I can see, and you know I'm a perfectionist about these things. If you want an edit, you spelled 'impulses' wrong for the title of the first chapter. :3 ANYWAY UPDATE SOON MISSY.
euphorictragedy chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
Well, I liked this chapter. However, she was only at the party for what, like ten minutes? I know she doesn't like parties but I was expecting more drama and what not to go down.
Lady Wrye chapter 5 . 1/1/2007
I adore Quinn. That's all I can say ;)

Oh, and nice chapter! Hehe.

Happy New Year!
flibbertigibbet chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
i love this story!

it's a geat plot. way different thatn the usual romance cliches.

hope you update soon!
ebonydragon chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
Wow...this is really good...Olivia...'Tips', seems really mean. Yuck...I don't like those cheerleader girls either...they make me want to puke...always wanting to impress someone, or picking on someone...it akes me really mad...Sorry off topic...Your story is turning out awesome!

Keep writing!Jessica
Tatiana Moore chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
Very nice! I enjoyed what you've written so far! Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

:)T
Piccy chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
You better. My pants' happiness depends solely on your writing prowess. Love is such a cool name. Tips. First thing I thought of when I heard that was tipsy. Heheheh. Tips is tipsy. Well anyhow, now el real adventure-o begins! Let me marry your story and have its pirate babies. :D
Lady Wrye chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
Ick. I don't like that girl. Tallyhoo onto the next chapter! ;)
Alenor chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
oh i don't like tips so far, she seems like a complete bitch. but, just out of curiosity, how do they manage to make money to keep sailing if they're not using the money left to tips? cya next time ~ Alenor.
Laughing Facade chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
aw why can't i have a neighbor like him S i so want one ! update soon !
destiny's only daughter chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
i love the story! it's amazing, really. The way you described everything was beyond spectacular! and the whole, 'shawn's a nerd' thing with the taped glasses and the short clothes, that was hilarious! update soon!Ü
kat6528 chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
This is really good. can't wait for the next chapter!
euphorictragedy chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
I'm liking this story alot... it's very unique and that's hard to find.
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »