Reviews for The Writer and The Rock Star
A chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
Wow. You totally need to keep writing this. Don't wait for those reviews! Just go for it!
cliched details chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
hI! it's me (again) i really, really like your stories (again) like you're other story you're theme was like being engaged then they fall in love... like the other story you refrain from mentioning the not-so-important characters like Tsukyo's mother or yuki's mother... not like there's something wrong with that! it was just an observation. And again i noticed you're spelling of the word fiance is wrong. again i anticipate the completion of you're next chapter!
Just A Little Thought chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
Update!This is a really fun story. ;) Keep up the good work!
hmm chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
You say in your profile that if you dont get reviews you won't write. Saying you write for reviews? I think thats the wrong reason to write...you write to get your story out there to create something-it's not all about the publicity-your writing is like your children for crying out loud! If you had a kid and they werent popular and weren't getting YOU attention would you just abandon it? I would hope not haha. I think your passion lies else where if the only reason you write is to gain reviews...
ainedamdz chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
Aw that was so cute... First kiss? Yehey, I thought their relationship wasn't going to progress... Well, I hope it grows in leaps and bounds now! This story is really very cute.. Please say you'll finish it, okay? I beg you!

Good luck with the next chappies... UPDATE SOON!
a creature chapter 5 . 9/21/2006
I WILL HURT THIS CASEY STATON IF DOES ANYTHING TO MAKE YUKI'S AND TSU-CHAN'S RELASHIONSHIP ROCKY! ANYTHING AT ALL! LIKE HIS NAME FOR ONE! CASEY HAHHA I LAUGH AT HIS FACE! By the way I like the story, I like it alot! UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
R-review chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
WAh I rolled the scroolldown button of my mouse to find out that there's no more! Aaw, I just can't get enough of it! Very very cute, yey! Oh, and what's gonna happen next? I have a bad feeling about this Casy guy...

Their first kiss! O0h.. Why did Tsukyo take the lead? Mweh. 0.0

UPDATE SOON PLS! PLEASE! *begs*
swoas chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
lol good chapter. i lyk the randomness at the end
swoas chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
I love the story but try to double check the grammer & spell check first spell check doesn't catch it all.
Succeeding At Failure chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
sheesh I hate people like Amy... ah well, good chapter anyways.
ainedamdz chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
Hey! This was a good chap. Cute one... I have a bad feeling about this Amy person, and also with Jamie.. I think they're gonna be the thorns on Tsukyo and Yuki's relationship..

Anyway, I am starting to really like this story.. So I hope you update sooN! Good luck with your writing! _
ainedamdz chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
Aw that was too cute to be true! Hey, I really like it, I think you just HAVE to update. You hear me? You HAVE to update. Uhm.. Please?

I like Yuki! Both of us has the same 'tude. Wahaha Lol

Update soon,k? Be watchin!
moomoomoo chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
please wwrite more! this is really good!
dkfkjbfbef chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
This is a nice story, update soon! I wanna know what happens next.
ainedamdz chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
HI! This was a cute start. Really cute. _ .. Pacing's a bit fast, well it was just meant to explain anyway right?

Hm. Can't really judge on the story so far since its just the first chapter..so let me push the next - button...