Reviews for Sadisitc Queens Masochistic Kings
DannyDangerous chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Nice poem..intresting topic...*blinks*...yeah..good

-Danny Dodger-
Rocket62204 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Hey, I just realized that you had posted this. _ I really like it. You were really cool yesterday. I'm sorry if I wasn't the greatest after church- seeing james didn't do a lot for my mood. I really can't stand him. But you're awesome. And I trust you with her, which really says a lot. You're the only guy our age at church that I trust with her. And you really do have nice eyes. _

xoxoxo, ~Rocket
LoveOnFire chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
This was really well written. You had great details. The rhymes were very fluid and the poem as a whole flowed nicely. This is going into my favorites. Great job!
Liliot chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Ohh dear god I love bdsm :) GREAT poem. I myself prefer Sadistic Kings and masochistic queens though, hehe. Love the rhyming... and nice descriptions too, I think I will be adding this to my favorites. My only suggestion would be to have king in lowercase, since that is the submissive role in the poem.

Favorite lines were "Deliver her pleasure by thoroughly bleeding" and "Handcuffs, restraints, they’re not for saints". A very enjoyable read, thanks.
Beautiful Rendition chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
heehee... I loved this poem. it was really great. it is one of my favorites. you are an amazing writer. no matter what happens, keep writing.