Reviews for ManBoyLovecom
HelpfulReviewer chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Kyle came across as a guy who took advantage of an innocent kid. And i'm pretty sure that there aren't any 15 year olds who are that naive about sex. Hell, I bet 11 year olds are more aware about it that Ethan was. It just came across as Ethan having the naivety of an 8 year old child and Kyle seemed like a somewhat creepy pedo because of Ethan's naivety. Basically, it was unbelievable and unrealistic (if that's possible?). Anyway, just trying to help you with some constructive criticism.
-HR
Gimme Back My Pigeon chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
okay. this is...okay, I guess, but one thing pissed me off:

No one stutters on IMs.

seriously. if you're on the computer, you can't write a stutter - only when you're in a conversation. just sayin'.
dizzymslizzy chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
hot! sexy! cute! just down right amazing... i think u should continue!
Jonathan chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
damn, what a pedophile. i mean, the poor kid's just a freshman, what's this dude playing at? naw, i'm so horny from that, though... but i don't get why he's stuttering when he's typing. i mean, i guess you're trying to convey his nervousness or something, but if i was this kid in a chatroom, i'd be acting the ice, you know what i mean? i'd be total chill. i-i w-wouldn't st-st-st-stutter when i typed, babe. i'd play cool, yeah? well, anyway. whatever. good, i guess.
anBiz chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Thought I'd let you know, I just got out of the hospital. I was taken there because I fainted due to blood loss from the major nose bleed I had after reading this story. No but seriously I LOVED IT! You're an awesome writer! Keep up the good work! -
navajo chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
awesome i love reading the innocent being unknowingly corrupted, but cant wait to see what happens with the bullies...more please
Crimson Key chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Damn, this was really really good. Ethan's innocence is so cute. You trully are a genious. I thought that there would be some angst in it and throughly surprised and glad there isn't. Good job
Miura Michiyo chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
OMG! I have found my new best friend! *kicks current best friend off best friend pedistal* i love your story, and you're an amazing writer! honestly, i've never met a 15 year old that inocent, but it works in this story! I can't wait for you to make another story! Please make it soon!

-Miura

(& sorry for the mispellings, i'm not completely awake right now...)
CaFFy chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I have to laugh at how innocent the kid is. I wasn't this ... er... ignorant about the subject at 15. I promise you I wasn't. lol. (I was just turned 16 about 4 months ago.? haha. Anyways, I love his submissive personality. He seems so nonchalant.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
That was a really hot and wild story! Great job!
GreatWolfShadow chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Nice. expertly written, Foxgod,my friend, is desterbed. But i relly thought it was cool.
FoxGod chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
you are one sick mother fucker how can you write such a thing you twisted sick son of a bitch!
atreyu love chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
wow. that was interesting.