Reviews for precipice
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
What a day to read this poem. It actually brought tears-it sharp and wonderful and it describes the way I feel today. Thank you for sharing this-it's a gorgeous piece and I there isn't anything I would change about it. I'd quote my favorite parts, but that would be all of it :)
pennydeath chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I really love this, both the words and the structure. You're awesome at crafting phrases that sing.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
wow, i love this. intricate and sophisticated. wonderful work

keep writing
primal injection chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
havnt visited your work for ages but this really didnt disappoint. Such brilliant language. I love this kind of abstract writing so so much...
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
M, that's nice. You have such a wide vocabulary, and that makes reading your work exciting. It's rich and lush. Beautiful. I'd just try not to use so many abstract images all at once, that's all. Keep writing! :)
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Oh my god...this is amazing! The choice of words, the perfect flow, the imagery! This is definitely one of your best works I think, it seems so flawless! Your diction is remarkable! "thread my admiration forward to captivation" indeed...I loved that...I'm so tired, but this really sort of perked me up..great, great job! Love, Mia
lackluster chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
the first line is well written, as if the poem is a continuation of something else. lovely.