Reviews for Skin Deep
Liviania chapter 26 . 7/18/2007
This is a cute story. Coredan and Londel fit so nicely with each other, and you've woven some interesting political strands into the plot. The supporting cast is awesome - especially Sivi! (Although I must ask why the librarian's name changed from Darek to Derek.) Only five chapters left . . . that's sad, but good since we'll get to see their happy ending!

(Also, A-Kon 18 was definitely a worthy distraction to anything.)

Livi
Ruri Star Sykel chapter 26 . 7/11/2007
I'm so glad you up dated! it's a really good chapter i can't wait until the next one!
ItalianQT chapter 26 . 7/8/2007
Coredan is an eavesdropper so hopefully he'll overhear a way to cure Londel! Update soon! :-)
ddz008 chapter 26 . 7/8/2007
Great chapter! Everything is so mysterious... what is going to happen in Amedyn? I hope nothing too bad... Why is Londel's condition getting worse? How is this story going to end? T_T So many questions... Why did the King said that maybe things will repeat itselfs? When I read that I have the funny thought that the King and Derek were together in the past XD I think I just need the next chapter, update soon, please! :)
Mewenn chapter 26 . 7/7/2007
Me happy next chapter we will see Sivi _ Oh and do you sense that smell? "sniff sniff" it smell like a big trap… which mean the villain will probably soon feel the need to reveal us THE PLAN TO CONQUIER THE WORLD and we will finnaly know ! …_ and those two will eventuately have some time for a little get together?
Midnights Scream chapter 26 . 7/6/2007
FINALLY! I have a bad feeling about them going to that place. Everything was going so well and now things aren't so hot, but it's interesting because secrets and plans are starting to get in the story. So, it's amazing.:)
Skyla Ladona chapter 26 . 7/5/2007
Yeah! Good chapter. I have to re read what you have written so far . . . I think I've forgotten a couple of things, sorry.

Good story.

-Skyla
angelofmalice666 chapter 26 . 7/5/2007
hola! I didn't know you were on fictionpress? Well here's review #1! YAY! You updated and I didn't need to poke you as much! This was a great update and the twists just keep getting bigger and bigger... I'll leave a post on Aarin for the rest!
kiki chapter 26 . 7/5/2007
I like it. Please update! Hope they'll break the curse soon!
Jackie chapter 26 . 7/5/2007
yay an update...but omg only five more *cries*...ahwell what can ya do -, i love your story lol :)
TwilightTreader chapter 26 . 7/5/2007
Omg! It's amazing! I went to my inbox this morning and found your update! Maybe the world's going to end? XD ...eep. uh..please dun killz me. I kid, I kid! X3 *gives luv*

What I'm even more amazed at is that I wasn't interupted and I could actually get it read in one setting! You have no idea how much I don't know where this is going. I have like...brief ideas...that are suddenly dashed away again within the next few paragraphs. I totally can't read you or your writting endeavors! It's completely original and I luv it! X3

But...there are really only five left? That's...disappointing and yet exhilarating at the same time. I'll hate when it all ends, but I really wanna see what happens at the same time. XO

I picked up a book just alittle while ago and it reminds me alot of how you write. You're a really good author, mi Yeitochan! I can't wait to see where this all comes together in the end. But before that! We really need to get together sometime! I miss you! :O *whithers into the background* save me...T.T/

Much love,
Gekkou chapter 25 . 6/12/2007
Anego! You haven't updated in so long. This is quite strange for you. I definitely miss the story, but I hope that everything is alright with you. If something is wrong, I wish you well and hope that things get better.

Your devoted and concerned fan,

Gekkou
Jenn chapter 25 . 5/21/2007
omg...you have to update...

well..at least you lefto off on a happy note i guess...

now i guess i'll just have to return to the homework i've been neglecting in favor of your story...

please updat soon!
Sekre chapter 25 . 5/5/2007
This story is brilliant! I'm so glad I had come across it, as I'm still a newbie with this FP site, which is surprising since Ive been at FF for like, ever. So many ups, downs, twists, and turns. I can't wait to see what happens next.

The only thing I would like to point out is what happened to the necklace Coredan always wears? I've been waiting for Londel to admit that he gave Coredan the necklace, but it seems like that whole ordeal was forgotton - which is a shame because him leaving that trinklet really captured my heart for this story and I'm hoping it will be addressed one time or another.

Much love :D
ngt chapter 25 . 5/4/2007
i love this story, please tell me there will be a happy ending?
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »