Reviews for Skin Deep
3signstoabrokenheart chapter 33 . 9/2/2013
This is one of the most beautiful works that I have ever had such joy in reading.

I appreciate the time and effort that you poured into it, and I thank you for sharing this peice with us.

You have an amazing gift, never let it go.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/31/2013
Absolute love for this story. Why are you such a lovely author? Coredan and Londel have seriously wormed their way into my heart. The two of them are simply adorable; even their angst is adorable despite how depressing it is.
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
His sister is a bitch.
lostlamb chapter 33 . 1/10/2013
Just lovely
WhiteCoco chapter 33 . 1/4/2013
Wonderful ! But I can't found the epilogue on your livejournal.
I don't know how to explain myself in english so, I'll make it straight : "Bravo !"
AnaGirl chapter 33 . 1/3/2013
Your story is beautiful. The whole thing. And so I beg of you, please write a sequel.
It doesn't even need to be focused on Coredan and Londel, just so long as you write it. Please.
Hanasakura chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
i'm freaking love this story.
i stayed up till midnight just to finish the story.
A very good story indeed.! :)
alexisrenee chapter 33 . 8/28/2012
Mmkaaaaay. This was one heck of a story! I really love Coredan and Londel. 3 And I really love that you didn't pull a Deus Ex Machina and make Coredan have some sort of magical power at the end! It really wouldn't have fit his character very well.
Sivi and all the others... they're such amazing, well-rounded characters! I wish it was longer so I had more to read, but I think it is the perfect length in the end.
Have you considered trying to get it published?
PlusEncore chapter 33 . 2/11/2012
uh...MAZING story! And I even read the second epilogue on your LJ, very well written if i do say so myself!
Fumiki chapter 33 . 11/10/2011
I know you've probably have heard this too many times, but I'd say it anyway. AWESOME! AMAZING!

I read the epilogue on LJ and now my nose won't stop bleeding. I like Londel and Coredan, they're so cute!

I have too many things I wanted to say while I read this story, but now I kinda forgot what is it. Ah well, I just love this story :) Keep up the good work!
happifan chapter 33 . 11/9/2011
I'm saying it again, great story. I read the "real" epilogue and must say I am so happy that Londel and Coredan finally get their "happily ever after"...I can so see this as a movie, or at least a sequel would be awesome so pls keep writing and give us more of your wonderfully captivating tales of romance and fantasy.
happifan chapter 29 . 11/9/2011
I am enjoying this story so much, have not left comments as much as I should cos I just needed to keep on reading :} but anyway I will be sorry to see it end as I know it is coming. What a beautiful sad love story...sigh...so far, hoping for a fabulously happy ending.
Springerlight chapter 33 . 10/25/2011
I really loved this!

I am horrible at constructive reviews, but this is one of the only stories I've gotten away with reading during a class lessons "

Outside that, it was such an addicting story the whole way through and Coredan constantly surprised me with how strong he was.

I really enjoyed reading this.
Arya Yamamoto chapter 33 . 10/24/2011
Very good build up of plot, though the beginning was a bit too long and not very realistic (which servant will have enough time to read?) but i see that it is useful up in the end. Loved the evil Queen... lol i thought that she was evil as first, then not, then it turned out that she was indeed evil!

Many characters make the story interesting such as the Resten boy (one of my faves) and Peryn (too cute to be true!) I think a sequel would be nice to see how this peasant turned noble deals with everything and perhaps expend more on the other countries and "Graven" Magic which is a really interesting concept.

It is amazing that you have written so much! Looking forward to more amazing stories from you. )
TwilightEclps chapter 33 . 8/30/2011