Reviews for Skin Deep
Anti-Socialite chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
Oh finaly he's cnfronted by the beast. I can't wait to find out who he is. I'm thinking its the brother, I mean if it where Londel then he wouldnt have gone to the masked ball, plus Londel didn't react to the necklace thingy. Tell me if I'm getting warmer? Please and thank you. .
Anti-Socialite chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
Man it must suck to be that kid, I mean shit look what keeps happening. I can't wait for the chapts you've promised, I look forward to the plot thickening.
Wayra chapter 4 . 9/13/2006
Wow, this is a really interesting story. I look forward to the next chapter.
Chigai chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
D NO! Angstishness! *giggles on the inside*

x3 Great job, as always! *thumbs up*
Chigai chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
:3 Yay servitude!

*muses how funny that sounds*

Anyways, good job! *is running off to read the next chapter now*

skittlelove chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
yes! you updated, i LOVE you. * does update dance* i promised i would review so voila, here it is. i must say that this story is heating up, yay. i wonder whats up with the clock. i also am wondering what they are going to act like towards each other now. are they going to stay awkward now or act like it didnt happen... hm. oh and it kinda seems like markel knows about whatever it is. well, please continue, ill be waiting and reviewing. best wishes-skittlelove
Esquirella chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
This poor guy just can't catch a break, can he?
Lego Kid At Heart chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
Poor Coredon. He seems like a really great guy, too nice for his own good. Let me guess, Londel is the beast? I'm just trying to figure out who it was in the prologue because it doesn't seem like the prince so maybe he isn't the beast. I'm also curious about the younger brother, when we meet him? Anyways, great story, I'll be keeping my eyes on it and waiting for an update, maybe sometime you could check out my story, Dry Rain. I'd appriciate it.

ttyl

shoes
Esquirella chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
I was all excited until I read that last line. Why is Lndel thinking it won't be for long?
Lady Psychic chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
So far, this story is pretty good. I can't wait for the next chapter!
TwilightTreader chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
whoa, Yeito. Me likies. Keep going. It's really good so far. You have a talent for writing. _
Esquirella chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
I need (NEED) more of this!
skittlelove chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
wow, i really like it. so the prince is the creature, right? does he turn into a creature at night. that would explain his scars, i would think. hm.. i cant wait to see how you are going to have the boy and prince action. is the prince going to have the boy be his slave or servant (whatever)? hm... anywho, please continue soon. i promise to check every few days and review the chapter. it depends on if you review continually so i can remember. best wishes-skittlelove
Anti-Socialite chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
This story is only two chapters in and already I'm looking forward to the next. Keep em coming!
Shihu chapter 1 . 9/4/2006