Reviews for Skin Deep
hexyz chapter 26 . 1/9/2011
For somebody that is smart, Coredan sure does not connect the dots that quickly does he? Either that or he is very good at making it seem like he doesn't know anything only to save the day in the end. I guess I'll see when I read further.
hexyz chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
So many things happened in this chapter. At first I wanted to yell at Coredan because of how he was acting but then you made Weun do it for me. Then you gave Sivi's letter that foreshadowed bad things happening, followed by the actual attack, and a cliffhanger ending. It's good that this story is complete already or I would have gone crazy with this ending! lol
cc chapter 32 . 1/8/2011
WOW! i admit i wasn't so sure about this story in the beginning but it's really interesting. ME LIKEY
draco oblivion chapter 33 . 12/21/2010
I probably would't have read this if I had known what shonenai was but by the time I realised I was too into the story to stop reading. Well done this is a really interesting story that has been distracting me from my studies for a couple of days now and it's been fun.
draco oblivion chapter 23 . 12/20/2010
That was emotional
draco oblivion chapter 21 . 12/20/2010
Cool a twist, but Markel hasn't been in this much lately :(
draco oblivion chapter 18 . 12/20/2010
i knew she was the princess
Melissa chapter 33 . 11/16/2010
Wow. This story was long and epic, it was like reading a book. You are an amazing writer and you should look into getting it published.
mina-chan chapter 33 . 8/16/2010
its really boring this story of yours i couldn't go past chapter 7 i guess its not my type or something anyway i tried it out thanks for sharing
laruna cresent chapter 33 . 8/6/2010
This must be one of the very best stories that i have had the pleasure of reading. i love it so much. you didn't make it easy at any point, and i loved that. lol. it made me laugh how just when you would think that it was getting easy, someone would show up and suddenly the plot took over. i loved it. you are an extremely talented author. thank you for writing something so amazing.
pygmy owl chapter 33 . 6/15/2010
This is an awesome story! The plot is very imaginative and the characters lovable. You're definitely a great writer. :-)
wonderland212 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Koreina's kind of a brat...but i guess that is what happens when u shelter and overprotect a person too much, they don't realize the severity of their actions and the consequences that follow.
Promenade chapter 33 . 6/5/2010
I don't think words can express how much I loved this story. The characters were realistic and lovable, the plot was bewitching, and your writing overall was brilliant. You have a lovely way with words. If someday I become as great a writer as you, I suppose my life might just be complete. :D

Much love to you.
J.E.L.L.Y master chapter 33 . 5/21/2010
this is an awesome story! I managed to finish the whole story without giving up (which i usually do) Write more stories! I love your plot, characters, everything that you do! add a sequel pls! :)
Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This story is so well written, with such an amazing plot...URGH! So good! I think it's amazing, I started reading it a few hours ago and couldn't stop! Damn you, I have an Exam tomorow for maths that i'll have to repeat again if I fail and I probs will cos I read this! Argh! But it's such a fantastic story, I can't decide whether to be elated or miserable I got to read it but am going to fail tomorow.

Eh, we'll see.

You're a brilliant author, keep it up! :D
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »