Reviews for His Arms
Alexandra Paige chapter 33 . 7/3/2009
Wow! I loved this story. The ending was perfect and her dream was so different from a lot of things I read. Great job! :)

-Alex
Stetties chapter 33 . 10/25/2006
Wow, that was truly an amazing story. I was actually brought to tears by the end. Great plot, great charater design amd development, and very few spelling or grammar mistakes. You have an amazing talent.

~Stettie
BrokenLullabiesAndFallenAngels chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
you are absolutely amazing, you know that right bella? im so happy that you stuck to finishing your story even though you had your troubles along the way. your story touches me as well as the rest of your writing. you are me hero and i am so proud of you. i only wish i could say more.
Ginnysing chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Miss slash Mister Pryor, whoever you are, you have some crazy good skills. That last paragraph-OH MY GOD. I was dumbfounded, staring at my screen, for like 10 minutes. WOW, thats all i have to say. The characters were fantastically developed, the words flowed like a dream, and you became so emotionally attatched to the characters, it was truely wonderful. Now that it's over, I miss it so much, in fact I'm almost positive that I'll read it again. This was so much more than the typical "Young Adult" teen drama, sex drugs and rock and roll novel. There was so much complexity to every sentence, every scene, every beautifully composed character. I really hope you post more of your work on fictionpress, because this is more likely one of my favorites so far.
FuelingtheFire chapter 33 . 9/4/2006
That is the saddest thing I have (literally) ever read. I was balling all the way through it. I just started reading your story tonight...and I just finished it. I don't know how many hours I've been sitting in front of my computer...

My ex-best friend is a guy. I am a girl. He was my polar opposite, and I was in love with him. He had no idea He is on drugs. I eventually got up the courage to say goodbye to him and move on. Well, sort of. It still hurts like hell every time I think about him.

Your story has just brought back every single painful moment I experienced while knowing him. Is it odd that I would like to thank you and compliment you for that? This was written so very well. I'm still crying...I was so sad when I realized that it was over. I thought there was more...heh, yeah, I'm stupid sometimes. I know this is a long review, I just had to tell you how much I admire your writing skill.

You don't know me, I don't know you...but thank you for telling my story. Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go finish crying.