Reviews for To The Lake Of Stars
emeraude-irlandais chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Wow, major Anaare backlog! I'm so sorry, I can only comment on a few today, I'll try to get to as many of your new and excellent works tomorrow. "Lake of stars" is just gorgeous, and I feel like the "scepter" in this piece could be the sun's first rays (though you put it in a much less cliched format. :)) bella
Cedric Quilfeather chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I have just finished reading the rest of your joria. I think this will be my last review (of only three, I know) for two reasons: one I said before, I don't want to just be repeating myself, and the second, I don't want to sit about and dissect your poetry, because that is the only thing I could do, limit your words with my definitions, when your words say it much better anyway.

I do want to mention, however, another Romantic Poet, one William Wordsworth, and what he said about poetry. He defined it in part in his essay "Preface to Lyrical Ballads" as "the spontaneous overflow of powerful emotions . . . recollected in tranquility." I think you have embodied that core principal, a principal I agree with by the way, because there is such poignancy behind your careful lines, easy, fluid grace that gently probes in so few words so much. It is, in that sense, peaceful passion, and marks you as truly gifted, not only with the English language, but in presence of mind and an ability to confront and flesh out, and thereby render simple, very sophisticated ideas.

Take care, and keep the joria flowing!Anthony
felicia13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Mm. Pretty. I like the lake of stars ... it reminds me of my school, somehow.

La ... I'm not in a long commenting mood today, so bye!

Felicia.
criti-sized chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Another great jorio, I really like this one for the imagery that is apparent in the words.
dreamforever101 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
kool, nice poem. It has a rich vocabulary as well as imagery, especially for sucha short poem! ;D

plz review back,