Reviews for West of the Moon
Miz Calixte chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
so TWO years been long enough for you to clear out the plot bunnies?

if not then GRAB A FREAKIN MACHETE AND GET RID OF THE BLASTED THINGS! :D

ANYWAY!

Update soon please!

Miz Calixte :P
misery sister chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Jebus! Very good beginning!
witchwriter chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
wow, u take forever to update, well I do too so I'm going to shut up now. very short but a nice chappy. evil.
maidengarnet chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Wait, so you're not going to update for forever now? That's cruel, man, very cruel! C'mon, please write more! Please? You know you want to. It keeps the clowns away! You don't want the clowns... no one does. Why do people even hire clowns for birthdays? Kids hate them. Please write more soon! T_T
Hydie chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
wow...this is completely interesting. It's not much of a plot yet, but I can see how that would be with all the bunnies running round. :-D
Mell8 chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
This is very interesting! I like how she meets the boy and is scared away by the creature in the tree and I'm looking forward to when they meet again and how she reacts.

Be careful though, Occlumency is a term from Harry Potter and I don't think it's a term you can get away with using outside of HP fanfiction.

I'm can't wait to know more about Alex's aunt and the evil creature reading her mind so please update soon!
KiraLove chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
Very good chapter. It's making me want to read more. I want to know more about the boy! Keep it up. My plot bunnies died. I have no plot, but a big ole writing spree of nothing but nonesense. Oh well. Keep it up. Can I have a bunny?

-Kira Love
Lexlovely chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
I really like this is far, it sounds very interesting.

I love the contrast between Alex and Melody.

I cannot wait to see what else happens!

Update soon please.
KiraLove chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
I can't even began to guess what is going to happen next! It's well written, especially the prolouge, which gave me shivers, for the use of the old rymes hightened the mood. Happy writing to you!

Kira Love
witchwriter chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
yes i finally got to update! A verynice chap and I look forward to reading the next one! Evil.
The Green Crow chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
That was such an awesome first chapter! I really love the character of Alex, and the name Melody is so freaking AWESOME lmao. Anyways, please update this story soon, its very interesting and i can't wait to see what happens.

Keep imagining. Keep creating. Keep writing.

Amina L. Forest
Angel of Ink chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
I like it... but what about Hellspawn in Gucci?
Maddie Fyrce chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
Once again, another AMAZING chapter. I love the style. Alex seems completely awesome. Update again soon!

Thanks for the review of my poem, btw. Yeah, its based on my life as of this moment. Sucky, right?

Thanks tho. Like I said, update soon!

-Maddie
Maddie Fyrce chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Oh my gosh. I love it! This is a super unique story line. I love the format. It's completely great. I've never seen anything like it before. Update soon! I think I'm hooked!

Thanks for reviewing Once Bitten! lol. I pretty much love reviews.

-Maddie
witchwriter chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I like how you included the nursery ryhmes.I've forgotten most of mine. I'll wait for more! Evil.