Reviews for Nobody Said It Was Easy
Nordstroms chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
So excited you are back! Can't wait to get back into the story :) I am an old reader...but in all honesty I would have to try to look up my old pen name before you would recognize me. I do hope you continue this!
artistic dreamer chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
i haven't been on fictionpress in a long time, but decided to check my subscriptions today. i am so surprised and happy to see that the sequel to QoaQR is still active! i loved QoaQR and it was one of the very first stories i read on FP way back when. i'm very excited to continue reading, hope you don't stop with the updates! :)
Cloudy Glass chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
YOU'RE BACK! I'm so freaking excited! I've absolutely loved following these stories (I honestly freaked out when you were finished with QoaQR and ended it the way you did - was so glad when you started the sequel) and I'm glad you're bringing in some new chapters. And I was sooooo glad you got back into Thatcher's head. It was time and it was great. So, yes, I DID enjoy the chapter. Yup, glad Huey got his say, finally. Poor guy, all the stuff he's been through - can he please get something of a happy ending? WELCOME BACK!
loivissa17 chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
thank You for continuing to write. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
I've just finished reading the first 5 chapters and i won't be reading anymore. It's full of the wettest and most vapid and typecast characters imaginable. Every single one of them makes me sick. They deserve to end up together. That way, they can be pathetic together and spare the rest of humanity from their pointless lives.
yoitsamberfool chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
WELCOME BAAAAAAAACK!
When I saw the notification for this story pop up I brushed it off... then I opened the link and saw slack-jawed for a few minutes. Oh goodness, I have missed Thatcher and Nadine immensely! Their story has always been one of my favorites on FP, so having then back is like Christmas all over again.
Can't wait to hear more of their saga!
gaelle chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Please update.i really want to know what happens your stories btw
Lo siento chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeassssssssssse Updaaaaaaate! Do they get back together? What about the confrontation Nadine will have eith Thatcher's ex? Come on...,i am on a terrible cliffhanger and i might fall off..
desperate chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
I've been waiting for, four years to see you, on this website. I'm sure u will write just as well as you used to.
Chersparkle chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Read on twitter that you're almost done with this story. So excited for the next post! Can't believe it's been 4 years.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
i love that chapter it was so funny i cant wait to see how it ends so please update its been fours years and i really want to know what happens next so please hurry
Guest chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
Thank goodness your back! I don't care if your style of writing has changed, just please finish your stories! I've been dying over here, your like the only one on here who writes amazing POC stories (no offense to the few other poc writers). I can't stand reading any other stories on here where poc seemingly don't exist in their world. So please finish your stories T_T, and maybe write some more, ya know if you want, and when you get published I will be the first to buy your books!
ohhsnapitskatie chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
Update?
Buttonpop chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
In the off chance that you read this, I have truly enjoyed reading your stories. The characters are downright lovable and I think in a lot of ways I along with other readers share in the quirkiness of Nadine. Really good job and I hope you will get a chance to finish this.
4gnez chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
Please continue writing this story. It's awesome. One of my favorites.
1,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »