Reviews for Nobody Said It Was Easy
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
IT'S HERE! WOOT! :hugs sequel:

Muwha, I am all bouncy and giddy now.

I can't wait to see why/how Thatcher is back.

- Celie
Tenshistar chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
YAY! The sequel is here! I am super excited. Can't wait for the next one.
Javelin chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Wow, an excellent start my friend, I'm glad Thatcher is as hot as ever.
chic rebel chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
ah! i was waiting for this sequel for forever. love the first chapter. i can't wait until you post thatcher's pov so we know what happened in the year and half since we left off the story before. :D update soon!
Rhea Larkin chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I'm so glad this is going to take place at college! The atmosphere will be totally different and I'm really looking forward to it...

I was sad when Thatcher's name was called out thrice and he didn't appear. I thought he wasn't going to appear. But then he did! Huzzah!

Also...Angie and Huey? Dude, that's hot. Of course nothing is going to happen...hah. Hah. Ahem. I totally would support their relationship. The Best Friends get together. Awesome.

"Oh, God," indeed. Can't wait to see where this is going...D
Abigail Radle chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Poor Thatcher *hugs him*

Of course, I know exactly how Nadine feels too - I've been there before. *lol*

So glad to see this! Looking forward to hearing the rest of their story.
Holly Young chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
holy holy holy holy holy holy CRAPthat's all i can say
katieee chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
this is fanastic!i cant wait to see what happens next!
kidundercover chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
can't wait for the next chapter. its awesome. love the way you write. bring on the next chapter...woo hoo
Shadowsong chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Wow, I did NOT see that coming! 0.0 You're off to a great start! :D I like the ring part so far.

My sister just entered college, so when I read the word "college" my mind skipped to all the colleges we visited... and now my head hurts. xD

I wonder what his major is?
1,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91