Reviews for Pan
shoujo-ai-addict333 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I'm blown away.
Empty Darkness Within My Soul chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
You really have to think about it to find the meaning. It's beautifully written, and I love the way it flows.
vitriolicvermilion chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I love this piece. Lovelovelove.

Not only because femmeslashes make everything more delicious.

The imagery is fantabulous. I do not have words for how amazing the imagery was. The poetic style was great, line breaks were good and everything.

I really liked how it went from being sort of abstract with butterly metaphors and stuff to being two real people. Then it sort of floats off again. Really, really well done. (:
Kushe Gothel chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Sounds like a cute woman.
cloudxtears chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I really like this! It's very unique. It's long but I didn't care because I wanted to keep on reading it. I love the words you use and such. :)
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
This is simply beautiful, simply poignant and heart-aching. I love the references to Pan and the greek Gods: I love those .Mine was about a girl too (when are they not)
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I always enjoy your expressions and writing style. They're just poignantly beautiful. My favorite stanza has to be the 1st one.
Dove chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Well, of course I'm partial to this because it's mine. But anyway.

See, this is the style that I enjoy. Your words tell the story better. I'm able to clearly picture this in my mind.

I also like the way your mind works. You use such a strange way to describe things. It's your own, and you make it work beautifully. I think that is what will make you a great writer one day. Because you make people see things more differently than they could ever imagine. I would never have seen our relationship like this until you showed me.
Countess Chocula chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Wow. Just amazing, as usual. It's difficult for me to pick my favorite stanza in this poem, but I think it might be the second one. Gorgeous imagery.

I want your vocabulary.
stealingzephyrs chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Thank you so much for the review! It totaly made my day. As for your work of art - it's amazing. The images you create sit perfectly in my mind, it's good! The 9th stanza stuck with me though, expecially the last line of it, it's got a cool feel to it that I'm drawn to.

Another thing - the consistancy (sp) is something I envy. Length with quality is something that that I have to work really hard to achieve (which is why everything I do is like short or less than 3oo words, blah), but here, this has awesome imagery the entire way through.

_ And I like violence too! I need to find a balance, though. I mutilate things too often in my mind, (woops). Peace.