Reviews for Torn and Tattered, I'm so Shattered
Moni chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
I actually don't know what to say, but I like that story so much that I have to review it xD

I love both Shilo and Shawn,and I hope that things will end well for them, if not I won't be able to stop crying, seriously!

Your descriptions are so real that I was almost crying while reading the whole thing.

I just want you to know that I'm waiting for the next chapters and I hope you'll update soon.

And one more thing, sorry for my poor English ;)
Plastick Hart chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
It is still oh so good.
Achillea chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
I really like your story! The plot immediately drew me in and even though there were some grammatical errors (nothing major, it's just that I'm picky about grammar, they were easy to ignore because of the compelling story.

I hope you update soon and don't keep me in the suspense of wondering what will happen. : )
Plastick Hart chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
WOW. When is the next one comming out. The onlything was at time I couldn't tell who was thinking. After I reread it I was able to understand. I love it. Please update soon.
mii chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
OMG, so sad :( but you have awesome writing skills - it's just so real that it's even a bit disturbing.

hope you continue the story someday :)
efphrim chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
Oh, wow. You have amazing writing skills. I cried almost every chapter, everthing was so real. Is the story complete or will you write more?
Emily chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
OMG! This chapter made me cry! And fuck Shawn is such an idiot. I want some nice new person to save Shilo, and please sometime have Shawn beat up Blake.
bitchfinder chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I just want to add that your descriptions of both the abuse, and the internal conflict that Shi goes through are so vivid, and real.

The abuse that Shi endures is heart wrenching, and I couldn't help but cry me a river. Of all the things that are being done to him, Shi somehow manages to put his brother above himself. He's truly a boy with a heart of gold. Shame that Shawn thought only of himself and even ignores his poor brother at school.

Also, often when I read these type of stories, the same old thing happens where some jocks tend to show up out of timbuktu and start offering protection to someone like poor Shi. You didn't do that, and I like it Broody.

You have a start with a descriptive beginning. I look forward to read more soon :)

Hug!
bitchfinder chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
OH MY! This fic is brutal. I haven't read anything so sad :( Poor Shilo. He has such a good heart to let himself suffers through all the pains just to keep his brother safe. How much more can his little body takes?

I got the feeling that Shawn knows about the abuse (maybe not in full) but is in denial of it all. He's selfish and is treating his brother like dirt. What with him ignoring Shi at school? Not coming to help him when he's being beaten by bullies? Don't he sees how thin Shi is? Me so mad right now!
I've-seen-the-fairies chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
Good thing I checked... you forgot to email me again. Ah well.

Por Shilo. The end was so effective... I was literaly shaking! I commend you. You really are doing the poor dear justice... saves him from sitting around in my head getting dusty. Can't wait to see where else you take this!
Kiyoko Usagi chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Hmm, this may not be the way you want me to think but...I hate Shawn actually more than I hate Keith. But I like Shilo! I hate Shawn because stupidity and ignorance make up a lot of his character and it makes me sad. haha But I did like the chapter, even though it made me want to claw my eyes out and scream, "Shawn! You! Are! An! Idiot!" But anyways good job!
lucretiabaine chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Wow, does basically every aspect of Shilo's life have to suck? Poor kid. D: Of course, the more angst, the more fun it is to read. Good job, I read over it twice.

LXF
Kiyoko Usagi chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
Ok, I actually screamed extremely aggitated about those stupid bullies at Shilo's school, and my heart seriously hurt when you illustrated how Shawn un-relates himself to his TWIN brother. And I almost cried.

So all in all, you have a good story here. And I seriously want to read more.
Kiyoko Usagi chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
:'( I like how even in third person you are able to portray Shilo's emotions and feelings for his brother. I also did enjoy the explination of why their father beats and rapes Shilo, that's something I managed to neglect in my story and now you have inspired me to make a flashback! Woot! (I'm sorry for my insanity) And now I'm going to continue reading while feeling sorry for Shilo...and Isaac. haha
I've-seen-the-fairies chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
*sniff* It's so sad! You're doing such a good job, I can't wait to read the next chapter. Poor Shilo. I'm interested to see how you're going to end it. Cause of course, that was the one bit I never quite worked out.