Reviews for The Blackmailer
firestar267 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aww poor Christian, I wasn't expecing that. I'm bummed this hasn't been updated in so long, hope there is still hope! It was interesting and well written!
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Wow... I loved this story. I especially loved how you didn't make Christian's sexuality obvious by stating it out, but rather through small hints (Jake knowing he was "popular" in a different way, hurriedly putting on his shirt, etc.) and then making it more clear later on.

Although I was surprised at the format at first (it seemed like a play when I first saw it), I think it's a more creative approach. Things aren't over-described but they still leave the reader with the right impact.

I'm not sure if you intended this to be a short story, in only one chapter, but I think it would be great if it was prolonged. You could probably get a lot more insight in the characters through a longer plot, and the ending of the chapter didn't seem final.

If you do continue this, I'd like to read more of it. It somehow reminds me of the anime DNAngel...