Reviews for Jacked
akaCHEEKS chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
aw... that's ok though. i understand you wanna finish your other stories first... but i'll be waiting! haha! at least you updated right?
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
poor scott T.T

hairy chests are gross...jay's hot :D
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
ahaha lol poor Scott, that sucks so much. ech i dont like Lola, she's an airhead. so who's the laptop for! obviously someone important, no? since there was a tracker...hm no idea... yay yea, work on Jocks more:D im already realy into that fic:D lovvers
KeyshaYess chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
ii really like the story.. so theres going to b sum crushes going on wit da whyt boi nd this half latina? ... i liikkee .. and look forwardd )

-x0x-
Naru chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
hey, i said ARSE. Not ASS. im aussie. gotta get it rite. :P hm...

i have nothing to say.

i dont like lola. i wish charlie cood bash her up for me. and yes, i noe im going by charlies pov but WATEVER. How can she stand that dude also? he treats her lik crap. and he says baby way to much. i dun really lik him either.

also, jay seems differnt now. before he seemed all badass but now hes gone to wimp. well, not imp exactly but overshadowed by the guys so that he's a little kid which conflicts with the badass thing. but then i guess yur trying to show the different side of him?

wateva

seeya

update please

naru

ps i KNOW that in baddass i used ass instead of arse but in that? it just doesnt sound rite.
akaCHEEKS chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
nice chapter! but is it the girl on the silver BMW?
hi chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Hey, this story is cooler than your other one. Are you going to finish it?
kawaiikonnichiwa chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
wow. way to leave off on a hell of a cliffy. I'm really loving the plot so far though. Jay seems interesting, trustworthy and loyal, and not very serious, but then his character makes me feel like there's another side to him. Charlie is lind of like the opposite i think. she's not too into the stealing, and seems more serious then her brother, but willing to fight for her friends and family.

i wonder, will we see more of the girl who's phone got stolen? i wasn't sure if you included her story about her brother just to explain why she was crying, or to give us readers a little bit of background because we'd see her again.

Anyway, i can't wait to see where this story is going! Great job, and i look forward to your next update!
crazy.chaotic.cool chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
Whoo! Awesome chappy! Pretty much what I said last chapter also goes for this chapter (yay for consistency!) For me, I still see the "dilema" of a dishonest proffesion to make a life for himself and his sister. This argument is in a way personified through the sister because she disagrees with him stealing, but she understands (sort of) that they have to do SOMETHING.

I like the end too. I wanna know what happens now!

Update soon!

-Michelle
MoriMorte chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
awsome story. i like the way you easily switched thethoughts of jay to charlie.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON

i wish u luck on your writingA Dark Rose
starvednsl33py chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
ooh i like it. D wonder what's gonna happen hehe.

what exactly are their ethnicities? you don't really show that in the story extensively.
OneGirlAlone chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This looks really good. Just like everything you write, of course.
tearitrightup chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
i like this story. keep updating please!
RedBerries chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
aw man. amazing. as usual.
Charity F chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Heya.

Aharhar. So know you’ve another into the picture, this Charlie, whom I like. Does the BMW have much significance? I’m guessing yes, but who’s is it? Anyway, you’ve don’t seriously well with this chapter too. I love it – this story sounds like its going to be awesome.

Keep it coming!