Reviews for Absolutely, Positively
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
very true. God never changes and He never backs down. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
macpw2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Dude, this was AWESOME! It is great to see other people spreading the truth and not backing down. Keep it up, and keep writing. God Bless

Mac
samwise606 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
In response to the review from Ienjoycheese, seen below:

That was not your penname and the review was anonymous, so I can't write back to you. But in case you ever happen to come back to this poem, let me just say something: I'm praying for you.
Amber Seguin chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Awesome job, samwise. We should talk sometime; I have the same faith as you and it's hard to find people who know the truth in this day and age. I hope you never back down from what you believe in. I did think that you should have put in the positive side of it; meaning that whatever you have done... Jesus will forgive it.

A note to protection-to the top... we're all doomed to hell without God's forgiveness. Being gay is no worse a sin than lying, or stealing, or any other sin. "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." "For the wagers of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Your friend needs to be forgiven, as much as I needed to be. No matter how good a person he is, he needs salvation. )
Ienjoycheese chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
The 'being gay' and 'sex' part is quite disgusting. It disgusts me how humankind has been repressed for millenia because at the hands of the concept of 'God.'

Oh, by the way, I hope you realise that in all likelihood Jesus smoked pot.
plchldr chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Being gay is not ok, hm? Interesting...it's nice to know that one of my really good friends, despite the fact that he's a wonderful, kind-hearted, selfless person, is doomed to hell 'cause he isn't attracted to girls. Sure makes a lot of sence to me.

Or not, but whatever.

The ryme is nice and catchy, and the poem certainly doesn't hold back. (Which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned.)
searchlight chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Def. a good one. You truly did not pull any punches. Good for you! It even made me wince in one place which means...I guess you got your message across. I wish I could be as bold as you sometimes. Write on!

Searchlight
CleoB chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
this poem is absolutley ,positively amazing! i was raised in a family that was religious, but i was never taught any real religious year, i met a girl who was raised by a christian family, and she helped me so much with the things going on in my life. she helped me cope with my little brother's death, i went through a period when i cut myself , and i was raped. but now that i 've learned about God, its helped me so much. and i think it is so great that u r voicing ur opinion that is definetly right. u did an amazing job and u are an excellent writer. keep it *
Lion of God chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Amen! It's good to see a flicker of light through the darkness. May God bless you for your courage to stand for the truth.