Reviews for la figlia che piange
Ferdinands-Savior chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I just read this again and...wow, there are so many things I missed before. I guess I just didn't want to see its true meaning. It fills me now and so I have a greater appreciation of it. Fantastic.

Smooches-Wizzy
Samana chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
your really good at amazong last lines, oh and if you didn't know, this poem shares the title of a poem by TS Elliot
TinuvielDork chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Good. Based off of T.S. Eliot's poem, right? Funny, I had interpreted it totally differently than you did. Oh well. Great literature's like that. Is this written (also) from the mother's point of view? I like it.

I loved the last line/stanza "And I almost asked you what to do." You captured the feeling, the moment well.

Much love...TinuvielDork
Neverlander12 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Regardless of whether you think it's much of a literary achievement or not, it's a good little piece of work. The construction of it, at the very least, was fantastic. The way you divided it was pretty masterful (that sounds so dorky, but that doesn't make it any less true, neh?). It gets the message through and, while the emotion is subtle, it's definitely there. Okay, now I just have to like stalk you or something because that last review you gave me on "cycling" just made me want to cry. Seriously, you missed my work? Gosh, I don't think I've ever been more flattered in my life. *chuckles* I'm sorry, I just kind of take every compliment and bask in it. Anywho- thank you so much again for the lovely review (it was the highlight of my day!) and keep up the good work!

Smooches- Wizzy